All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
From the new photos for season 9 , there is a time jump. At 3 to 5 years.
walking-dead-new-pics-ftr.jpg

SPOILER ALERT: 'The Walking Dead' Behind The Scenes -

I'm fully expecting them to insult their viewers' intelligence by ignoring the rate people get murked on this show, when they have every single character from last season return alive and well 5 years later :skip:

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the season 8 finale. God damn if Rick not the dumbest dude on the planet. He kept Negan Alive??? :scust:
That's the way it seems on the surface. However, when you realize that he's basically honoring his son's dying wish, it makes more sense, even though it's unpalatable.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That's the way it seems on the surface. However, when you realize that he's basically honoring his son's dying wish, it makes more sense, even though it's unpalatable.

that makes Carl the dumbest boy dead.

but I respect it. a short lifetime of nothing but war, death and struggling with memories of a time when things were peaceful and plentiful......

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
They should have rick just "leave" not die....

So in 4/5 years if his movie career sucks he can reboot in a spinoff by himself in another part of the US 10 years after the outbreak

N i guess he said fukk his shanes daughter lmaoo

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally forced myself to watch the 2nd part of season 8. I had extremely low expectations, but surprisingly, I found it to be alright. :ehh:

7/10