All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Where?? What comic you reading? Negan got his throat cut yes. He then attacks Rick and crippled him making him no longer the field leader for the groups. Dwight stayed and became a number 2 . If Rick would have suffered any type of injury that was lasting then okay , if any of the main cast died besides Carl then you would have a point. Ricks team is invincible because Scott Is afraid to upset the online fans again. Don’t say the exact same thing happened because it didn’t.

Except it did.... Many people in this thread were complaining Negan surviving getting his throat cut and Rick saving him was stupid when it happened in the comics.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Except it did.... Many people in this thread were complaining Negan surviving getting his throat cut and Rick saving him was stupid when it happened in the comics.
I didn’t deny that stupid shyt. I said Negan attacking Rick and making him a cripple didn’t happen so it wasn’t exactly like the comic.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Amazing season? What show were you watching?
Please stop trying to tell me what to and what not to like.

I watched this season of TWD like I have every other season. I enjoyed the storytelling of Carl dying (the first episode) and Rick fulfilling his deceased son’s wishes (the last episode).

Mods need to mark this as a troll post :dahell:
If anything, the mods should have been banning the MANY trolls that desperately tried to sabotage this thread all season long.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Please stop trying to tell me what to and what not to like.

I watched this season of TWD like I have every other season. I enjoyed the storytelling of Carl dying (the first episode) and Rick fulfilling his deceased son’s wishes (the last episode).

If anything, the mods should have been banning the MANY trolls that desperately tried to sabotage this thread all season long.

U just called season 8 of TWD amazing. U either going through puberty or trolling plain and simple.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
This (gotta be an undercover white boy) @Francis White actually negged me because I gave my opinion about liking this season of The Walking Dead :russ:

How old are you kid? :gucci:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
And what was the point of showing that helicopter several times throughout the season if it had NOTHING to do with Morgan getting to west coast?
The helicopter is connected to Jadis and her group. They have a helipad, solar panels, and other stuff in between the pile of trash. In the episode where she had Negan captured, she had the helicopter's arrival on a timer and flares ready to signal it to land.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Finally got caught up, that last episode :gladbron:

"Carl didnt know a damn thing"

IDK if Rick made the choice I woulda made but it was time to do something different I suppose

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ricks team is invincible because Scott Is afraid to upset the online fans again.
they literally cant kill dwight and if they kill michonne, logically rick should lose his mind and turn into a psychopath. So IDK what they can do as far as killing the main core cast. Maybe tara or somebody like the OP said. but they killed as many KEY guys as they gone kill for a while (Maybe Morgan who knows)

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Theres no way Rick kills both
Maggie and Daryl
regardless of infighting, I think logically she'd be the one to go, but its not gonna be done over one season. and IDK if these fukkers can afford a several season masquerade of an illusionary war that changes everything

edit: them using Negan like Sosuke Aizen in the last arc is gonna be brazy tho

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
From the new photos for season 9 , there is a time jump. At 3 to 5 years.
walking-dead-new-pics-ftr.jpg

SPOILER ALERT: 'The Walking Dead' Behind The Scenes -