All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They better not turn on rick. Only thing I can see is that they’re going to plot on icing Negan and thats going to start a “beef” with Rick and probably make both of the community's stop fukkin with each other, but FOH with them going to war and shyt.

They done been through too much and I know Negan did kill Glen/Abe (retaliation) but Killa Karl was the only reason Rick let Negan live.
Rocky Maggie and Darryl been thru too much for them to go to eat. It's not happening. What will happen is they'll plot on killing began and it will fail causing more tension between hilltop and Alexandria.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What are Maggie and Darryl planing with Jesus?
Nothing but to kill Negan which defies Rick.

But they know if they defy Rick he’s pretty much cutting them off (if they were to try now at least) so they’re talking about making Hill top a powerhouse so that way if it does happen they can sustain by themselves or without Alexandria at the least (because I think Kingdom will stay nuetral).

But those females in the woods gonna probably side with Hilltop and Sanctuary probably gonna side with Rick..

Regardless, these nikkas ain’t gonna go to war over fukking Negan :hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok so what's the deal with Jesus? He don't want Morgan to kill saviors, but he's perfectly willing to go along with Maggie's cockamamie plan with Darryl???
Lets not act like Jesus ain’t murked and caught bodies or been apart of nikkas catching bodies. I think he just wants to do right by Maggie because he believes in her and wants her to lead hilltop.

He really has no ties with anyone else. Daryl was Ricks right hand but he wants Negan to go and has been questioning Ricks decisions (with good reason). So thats why him stepping out the shadows was a big deal.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The season finale was bullsh!t

Saving negan? Wtf

The war ended that easily after all that sh!t?

Saving the saviors? Whose to say somebody else won’t step up in negans place and start sh!t?
Saving negan shouldn't have suprised anyone. It played out the exact same way in the comics.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Saving negan shouldn't have suprised anyone. It played out the exact same way in the comics.
Yeah.
After all the shyt he put them thru in the books, they finally get his ass and then lock him up.
:beli:

I wont go any further cause im sure what i thinks gonna happen, is going to happen in the show.
:beli: