All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pippen is the decoy. The Jazz triple-teaming Pippen followed by the pass from Grant is what set up Paxson being open. No one other than KJ gets within 15 feet of Jordan the entire time. MJ didn't have jack shyt to do with Paxson getting open or making the shot, y'all expose yourselves AGAIN.

Oh, so now scoring 8 points in the 4th absolves MJ?

Funny how you don't mention Bron scoring 17 points in the 4th against the Spurs to bring the Heat back from 10 down before Ray's shot. Funny how you don't mention Bron scoring 8 straight against the Warriors in the 4 minutes directly before Kyrie's shot....but now all the sudden MJ's 8 points in the 4th matter?

And why does MJ's 8 points absolve him from dumping the ball off immediately against 6'1" KJ defense and not even trying to take the final shot? Are you saying that Phil didn't trust Jordan to make the final shot even against a 6'1" defender?

Y'all KEEP exposing yourselves.

Absolve him of what? MJ scoring all his teams points in the 4th qtr to keep them in it is MJ type shyt....i dont see wat he did wrong there. And no, MJ is the decoy thats why they had him bring up the ball doofus. They tripled teamed Pippen cuz MJ was already out of the play when he passed the ball out the backcourt. If MJ was supposed to take the final shot they would've had Pippen bring it up.

cmon breh :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So again you illiterate fakkit, at what point did I say he was coaching?

And so you’re saying Pat Riley would’ve had zero influence on the team, personnel, and players
Why you always making gay sex references? :mjlol:

And so now you're not even talking about the ACTUAL roster Bron joined, you want to talk about some imaginary roster that Riley would have put together if Bron wasn't even there? Did you completely forget what the argument was? :laff:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why you always making gay sex references? :mjlol:

And so now you're not even talking about the ACTUAL roster Bron joined, you want to talk about some imaginary roster that Riley would have put together if Bron wasn't even there? Did you completely forget what the argument was? :laff:
Because you always act gay af over this nikka... like gayest nikka on this message board

Like ALWAYS... tf you writing diaries over this nikka everyday:mjlol:

And I asked about the roster join... a Top 5 player and a top 15 big in the east with legendary Pat Riley getting dropped in the first round :mjlol:

Last time Wade had a really good big surrounded by role players, he won a ring:mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
KG had a squad in 2004 and Pierce had a squad in 2002. KD had OKC as a contender for years breh, and Kyrie held his own in that Finals. you know damn well it's different :mjlol:

No one thought Boston was a super team in the moment. Thats why everybody picked Bron to beat them in 2010. Nets got nikkas feeling defeated already. It's not the same :umad:
Stop the bullshyt you know Sam Cassell got hurt. That was KG’s lone squad that can be referenced. KD ain’t winning shyt in his shoes.

Pierce ain’t have no damn squad. 49 win team, he played with Antoine Walker chucking ass.

Pierce and KG’s teams were damn near lottery status ‘fore they teamed up straight trash supporting casts.

Them nikkas would have won too playing with LeBron or on the Warriors. :comeon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Absolve him of what? MJ scoring all his teams points in the 4th qtr to keep them in it is MJ type shyt....i dont see wat he did wrong there. And no, MJ is the decoy thats why they had him bring up the ball doofus. They tripled teamed Pippen cuz MJ was already out of the play when he passed the ball out the backcourt. If MJ was supposed to take the final shot they would've had Pippen bring it up.

cmon breh :francis:
So did Phil trust MJ to hit the game-winner over single coverage from 6'1" KJ or not? :patrice:

How the fukk is MJ the "decoy" if by your own admission he's already out of the play long before the shot goes up? :deadrose:

Now MJ scoring 8 in the 4th against shytty-ass defense before letting a role player save him with the game-winner is GOAT shyt....

But Bron scoring 8 straight in 4 minutes against elite defense immediately before Kyrie's shot is loser shyt....

And Bron scoring 17 in the 4th against elite Kawhi/Duncan Spurs defense to bring the Heat back from a 10-point deficit before Ray's shot is forgotten...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Because you always act gay af over this nikka... like gayest nikka on this message board

Like ALWAYS... tf you writing diaries over this nikka everyday:mjlol:

And I asked about the roster join... a Top 5 player and a top 15 big in the east with legendary Pat Riley getting dropped in the first round :mjlol:

Last time Wade had a really good big surrounded by role players, he won a ring:mjlol:

RIGHT :russ: Somehow Jason Williams-Wade-Walker-Haslem-Shaq (semi-washed) is a contender by Wade and Bosh both in they prime with a strong supporting cast (from Bron's money) wouldnt be a contender :dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
RIGHT :russ: Somehow Jason Williams-Wade-Walker-Haslem-Shaq (semi-washed) is a contender by Wade and Bosh both in they prime with a strong supporting cast (from Bron's money) wouldnt be a contender :dead:
Exactly

only reason all them “trash” players were there with Wade, Bron, and Bosh is because they didn’t have the money to get better for the simple fact of trying to create a big 3 superteam...

But even without hypotheticals... Prime Wade with a big that can rebound, shoot, and score just gonna get dropped in the 1st round?:mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
‘06 Shaq was All-Star and First Team All-NBA.

Averaged 20/9/2 with 2 blocks on 60% FG in the regular season.

18/10/2 on 61% FG in the playoffs.

He and Wade literally destroyed Detroit together in the ECF.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You weren't even talking to me when you said it dumbass. :mjlol:

Shaq nearly won the MVP in 2005 (most say he should have won), Bosh ain't no fukking MVP.

And the LAST time Wade played with All-Star Shaq he got swept in the 1st round. :francis:

Once again, Chalmers-Wade-Bosh-Haslem-Joel Anthony has zero chance of beating the Bulls or the Celtics.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So did Phil trust MJ to hit the game-winner over single coverage from 6'1" KJ or not? :patrice:

How the fukk is MJ the "decoy" if by your own admission he's already out of the play long before the shot goes up? :deadrose:

Now MJ scoring 8 in the 4th against shytty-ass defense before letting a role player save him with the game-winner is GOAT shyt....

But Bron scoring 8 straight in 4 minutes against elite defense immediately before Kyrie's shot is loser shyt....

And Bron scoring 17 in the 4th against elite Kawhi/Duncan Spurs defense to bring the Heat back from a 10-point deficit before Ray's shot is forgotten...

It has nothing to do with trust, MJ had scored all the points for the Bulls in that qtr and Paxson had already proven himself to be super clutch even before that shot. There was 14 seconds left why would MJ take the ball up while being guarded full court. If phil wanted MJ to take the shot he would'nt have had MJ take the ball up. MJ gave up the ball early it was clearly be design

if you're suggesting MJ got locked up by KJ or was scared to take on that nikka you're dumb af...

i dont even see what Bron has to do with this, you said MJ was being single covered by KJ was a misrepresentation yall made it seem like he locked MJ up the whole qtr which is false and on that particular play it was in the full court with 14 seconds left. If MJ was being single covered by KJ one on one in the halfcourt on that play you already know what would've happeenec

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait, Shaq was damn near the MVP in 2005 but now you're claiming he's washed when he was 1st-team All-NBA in 2006? :laff:

And why the fukk are you talking about "hypothetical" roster they would have built with Bron's money? We're talking about the team Bron joined, not some fukking imaginary hypothetical team that never even existed. :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
‘06 Shaq was All-Star and First Team All-NBA.

Averaged 20/9/2 with 2 blocks on 60% FG in the regular season.

18/10/2 on 61% FG in the playoffs.

He and Wade literally destroyed Detroit together in the ECF.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

yeah 18 ppg in the offs and 13ppg in the finals......Wade carried big scoring load in the FInals.....semi-washed compared to his Laker years. Chris Bosh was coming off a 24-10 season when he joined the Heat. Wade and Bosh and a good cast would've been a contender easily....

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Shaq was damn near the MVP in 2005 but now you're claiming he's washed when he was 1st-team All-NBA in 2006? :laff:

And why the fukk are you talking about "hypothetical" roster they would have built with Bron's money? We're talking about the team Bron joined, not some fukking imaginary hypothetical team that never even existed. :mjlol:

I said semi washed.....18 ppg in the playoffs vs 27-30 in his prime years....13ppg in the FInals.....semi washed

and yes, if Bron doesn't sign to the Heat im sure Pat would've used that money to sign other players. To act like that 2009-2010 Heat roster would've been the exact same if Bron didn't sign is fukking retarded. FOH.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop the bullshyt you know Sam Cassell got hurt. That was KG’s lone squad that can be referenced. KD ain’t winning shyt in his shoes.

Pierce ain’t have no damn squad. 49 win team, he played with Antoine Walker chucking ass.

Pierce and KG’s teams were damn near lottery status ‘fore they teamed up straight trash supporting casts.

Them nikkas would have won too playing with LeBron or on the Warriors. :comeon:

Pierce shot 36% in the 2002 ECF and still pushed it 6 games, it's his own fault he didn't make the Finals. KD would've got that team to the Finals

49 win team but was #3 in the East tho....you're the one who denies the "East is trash" argument so don't mention their win total, they were a top team in the East that season.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You weren't even talking to me when you said it dumbass. :mjlol:

Shaq nearly won the MVP in 2005 (most say he should have won), Bosh ain't no fukking MVP.

And the LAST time Wade played with All-Star Shaq he got swept in the 1st round. :francis:

Once again, Chalmers-Wade-Bosh-Haslem-Joel Anthony has zero chance of beating the Bulls or the Celtics.
I was specifically talking to you fakkit

Shaq won MVP where that year...

Oh, so he ALMOST did...

i said Bosh was a top Big though, you brought up some random MVP shyt.

So what you’re saying is if he had almost won MVP, Miami would’ve won a ring with just him and Wade but if he was just a top big, they wouldn’t even make it out the 1st round... especially without your daddy Bron?

:mjlol:

Talking to you is like talking to this nikkas bytch or something