ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
KD is a champion
Kyrie is 27 and a champion

Boston big 3 - all over 30, none of them were champs
U are throwing bullshyt qualifiers on it.

Yeah KG, Pierce, Allen weren’t champions they didn’t play on a team like the fukking Warriors and they didn’t play with fukking LeBron James. Listen to your logic. :mjlol:

Kyrie is actually 29 not 27 with a history of injuries. KD is 32 coming off a torn Achilles. Harden is 31.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wade and Bosh were making it to the playoffs by themselves. They would get past the 2nd round on the same team
He said they were a contender, not that they would make the playoffs.

There was zero chance that Bosh-Wade were going to get past the Celtics or the Bulls without Bron when they could barely beat those teams even WITH Bron playing fantastic.

Wait...

So you’re saying that Top 5 Wade (who has a ring) and Top 15 Bosh who was an all-star, with Pat Riley not even making it past the first round in the east :mjgrin:
This is where you once again prove you know nothing about basketball. Two players alone do not make a contender, especially when their strengths are redundant and the rest of their starting lineup is as shytty as Chalmers-Haslem-Joel Anthony.

Tell me how far Kobe-Pau made it in 2011 or 2012 (or how far Kobe-Howard-Pau were going to make it in 2013 before Kobe got hurt). Tell me how far CP3-Blake made it. Tell me how far Carmelo-Amare made it. Tell me how far Harden-Howard made it. Tell me how far Westbrook-PG13 made it. Tell me how far Kawhi-PG13 made it. Tell me how far Dame-CJ make it almost any year. And the crazy thing is that EVERY one of those combos had a better supporting cast than the Miami Heat had in 2010/11.

Titles are won by having a complete lineup with every need covered, not by having 2 good players.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
You're not going to address that you lied about MJ passing to Paxson out of a double-team and you lied about Kyrie getting the ball off a missed Bron shot?

And you're lying again. If Kyrie misses the game is still tied, the series isn't over.

Bruh... if im a LeBron stan, i wouldnt even bring up MJ and clutch situations.... whats the point? That's an automatic L.

LeBron got saved by Ray Allen and Kyrie.. its not even up for debate.... the history books write themselves.... there's a reason why LeBron fans get emotional about this subject.. Because its true.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is something people never talk about...KJ/Ainge guarded Jordan for the entire 4th quarter of game 6...And the two help post defenders were C.Barkley and M.West......That's a mediocre defense at best.

on that play KJ is guarding MJ full court, it's not like he's locking up MJ in the halfcourt. PJ drew up the play for MJ to be a decoy

MJ final stats for the gam was 13-26 for 33 points, and he scored 8 straight points in that 4thh qtr to put the Bulls within distance 98-96.....every Bulls point in that qtr before Paxons shot came from MJ....you act like KJ and AInge locked MJ up :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bruh... if im a LeBron stan, i wouldnt even bring up MJ and clutch situations.... whats the point? That's an automatic L.

LeBron got saved by Ray Allen and Kyrie.. its not even up for debate.... the history books write themselves.... there's a reason why LeBron fans get emotional about this subject.. Because its true.
There's a reason why you had to lie to make your argument. I'm rational, not emotional, I keep replying with facts. When are you going to address that your entire argument was based on lies that had nothing to do with the actual plays on the court?

If the argument is an automatic L for me, then why did you have to make up lies to make it?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
KD is 32 and Harden is 31 you know what that means :mjlol:
Pat Riley didn’t coach the Heat.

That’s a second exit team at best.
Kyrie is actually 29 not 27 with a history of injuries. KD is 32 coming off a torn Achilles. Harden is 31.
They can't even keep their arguments straight. Now healthy PP/KG/Ray were all washed (even though they were playing fantastic that year and had another 5 years of All-Star appearances after that), but injured KD/Kyrie are in their primes.....even though they're the exact same age as PP/KG/Ray were and with a far worst injury history?

You exposed them something fierce right there.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is where you once again prove you know nothing about basketball. Two players alone do not make a contender, especially when their strengths are redundant and the rest of their starting lineup is as shytty as Chalmers-Haslem-Joel Anthony.

Tell me how far Kobe-Pau made it in 2011 or 2012 (or how far Kobe-Howard-Pau were going to make it in 2013 before Kobe got hurt). Tell me how far CP3-Blake made it. Tell me how far Carmelo-Amare made it. Tell me how far Harden-Howard made it. Tell me how far Westbrook-PG13 made it. Tell me how far Kawhi-PG13 made it. Tell me how far Dame-CJ make it almost any year. And the crazy thing is that EVERY one of those combos had a better supporting cast than the Miami Heat had in 2010/11.

Titles are won by having a complete lineup with every need covered, not by having 2 good players.
This is where, again, i know your dumbass has poor reading comprehension

I didn’t ask you any of all this shyt you be writing, I didn’t even ask if they would be a contender, I asked your dikkriding ass if them dude will or will not make it out the first round of the playoffs since that dumb shyt is what you were insinuating

Didn’t read the rest because its just more long-winded, useless garbage

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
U are throwing bullshyt qualifiers on it.

Yeah KG, Pierce, Allen weren’t champions they didn’t play on a team like the fukking Warriors and they didn’t play with fukking LeBron James. Listen to your logic. :mjlol:

im not throwing qualifiers im going by the same shyt i've been saying all thread....Boston big 3 had no champs, all over 30. Thats not the case with the Nets

both Pierce and KG had real chances to make the Finals before they joined up

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
im not throwing qualifiers im going by the same shyt i've been saying all thread....Boston big 3 had no champs, all over 30. Thats not the case with the Nets

both Pierce and KG had real chances to make the Finals before they joined up
Their championships come from playing on the Warriors and with LeBron James

KG was not blessed in the team aspect his entire career until Boston

What does it matter it’s shyt logic

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
on that play KJ is guarding MJ full court, it's not like he's locking up MJ in the halfcourt. PJ drew up the play for MJ to be a decoy
Pippen is the decoy. The Jazz triple-teaming Pippen followed by the pass from Grant is what set up Paxson being open. No one other than KJ gets within 15 feet of Jordan the entire time. MJ didn't have jack shyt to do with Paxson getting open or making the shot, y'all expose yourselves AGAIN.

MJ final stats for the gam was 13-26 for 33 points, and he scored 8 straight points in that 4thh qtr to put the Bulls within distance 98-96.....every Bulls point in that qtr before Paxons shot came from MJ....you act like KJ and AInge locked MJ up :mjlol:
Oh, so now scoring 8 points in the 4th absolves MJ?

Funny how you don't mention Bron scoring 17 points in the 4th against the Spurs to bring the Heat back from 10 down before Ray's shot. Funny how you don't mention Bron scoring 8 straight against the Warriors in the 4 minutes directly before Kyrie's shot....but now all the sudden MJ's 8 points in the 4th matter?

And why does MJ's 8 points absolve him from dumping the ball off immediately against 6'1" KJ defense and not even trying to take the final shot? Are you saying that Phil didn't trust Jordan to make the final shot even against a 6'1" defender?

Y'all KEEP exposing yourselves.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Their championships come from playing on the Warriors and with LeBron James

KG was not blessed in the team aspect his entire career until Boston

What does it matter it’s shyt logic

KG had a squad in 2004 and Pierce had a squad in 2002. KD had OKC as a contender for years breh, and Kyrie held his own in that Finals. you know damn well it's different :mjlol:

No one thought Boston was a super team in the moment. Thats why everybody picked Bron to beat them in 2010. Nets got nikkas feeling defeated already. It's not the same :umad: