All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dog it was 2002 rugged iso ball Eastern Conference basketball guys didn’t really shoot good %’s :comeon:

I agree KD taking them to the Finals though it wouldn’t be easy getting past that Nets defense. But he’s on another tier from Pierce. KD would obviously then lose to the Lakers in the Finals.

meh

on paper, it looks that way, but there were too many elements of f*ckery on & off the court for a guy like durant to prosper on that squad.

i dont see him pulling rank as a leader on the court over there. and off the court, he'd have a gang of baby-moms & bad habits. his career arc would be completely different.

the walker & pierce 1A/1B chucker f*ckery was more fitting for the lil run they had.

:manny:

they were at the tail end of their prime
but the difference is, no one thought garnett pierce or especially ray allen could win a chip as the top guy.
also, none of those guys, (except mayb garnett) were considered a top 10 player in da league at the time.
no one thought chris bosh could win a chip as the main guy, SO Wherever he went didnt really matter.
it was the wade and lebron partnership, that fukked everything up. 2 guys who could win a chip as a number 1 option said fukk it, lets just join up, this shyt is too hard lol
bosh was a cherry on top. durant took it to new levels by joining already made teams and now hes doing what lebron did in his return to clevland but on a different level.
at the end of da day, it all started with bron lol

if we're keeping it a bean, wade wasnt really the #1 option all like that in '06. they just gave him the green light in the playoffs and he ran with it while shaq was still the main focus of their opponents. thats not a clear #1. he was 1A at best.
then when wade got the torch, miami did nothing.
wade overrated.

lebron never did what durant is doing.
what durant did with the warriors and now the nets, is nothing like when lebron went back to cleveland.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Exactly
only reason all them “trash” players were there with Wade, Bron, and Bosh is because they didn’t have the money to get better for the simple fact of trying to create a big 3 superteam...
But even without hypotheticals... Prime Wade with a big that can rebound, shoot, and score just gonna get dropped in the 1st round?

I said semi washed.....18 ppg in the playoffs vs 27-30 in his prime years....13ppg in the FInals.....semi washed
and yes, if Bron doesn't sign to the Heat im sure Pat would've used that money to sign other players. To act like that 2009-2010 Heat roster would've been the exact same if Bron didn't sign is fukking retarded. FOH.

i think people tend to forget the landscape at the time. there was a huge bidding war going on for that free agent class. multiple teams, particularly in the eastern conference were clearing up ridiculous amounts of cap space with the hopes of signing 2 or 3 superstars. that concept was NOT lebron's creation, and miami wasnt the only destination. they were just the big winners.

with all of that said, i dont know why you would assume lebron's money wouldve went to key free agents in miami, instead of those free agents going to play with lebron in a bigger market. since we're dealing with hypotheticals, you think a combo of say lebron/amare in MSG or brooklyn isnt the top destination for free agents over wade/bosh in miami?? or how about the cavs showing some sort of competance and accepting the amare deal from phoenix?? lebron prolly wouldve never left cleveland in the 1st place. hell, they prolly wouldve messed around and won the title THAT year if they got the chemistry together in time.

people also forget that the eastern conference stepped up as a whole during the miami heatles era. hell, the knicks team that they put together with melo/amare & all them vets - couldve made a push for the ECF if they were assembled a few years earlier. thats basically what the wade/bosh heat wouldve been..........a STRONG 1st round exit.

celtics, bulls, pacers and most likely a lebron team. thats 4 squads right there. i dont see the wade/bosh heat getting out of the 1st round. best case scenario is they stay together for some years, instead of being a rental team like those knicks. maybe they could sneak a series win somewhere down the line as the years go on. but other than that, they wouldnt be a top-tier team in the east without lebron.

as for the shaq comment, like my man said; a semi-washed shaq was still the best big man in the league.

KG had a squad in 2004 and Pierce had a squad in 2002. KD had OKC as a contender for years breh, and Kyrie held his own in that Finals. you know damn well it's different
No one thought Boston was a super team in the moment. Thats why everybody picked Bron to beat them in 2010. Nets got nikkas feeling defeated already. It's not the same

who is everybody??

casual star-f*ckers dont account for everybody.

if boston stayed healthy, they couldve 3-peated. and it was definitely 'championship-or-bust' in 2008.

Last edited: