All Jokes Aside: LeBron Ruined the NBA: Update Stephen A Agrees

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur an idiot

Nobody was afraid of Bron in 2008 or 2009 are you fukking dumb? The Celtics threw the kitchen sink at Bron in ‘08 and he took them 7 despite a huge talent deficit (45 to 66 win team). Him and Pierce dropped 40+ on each other in the finale. Boston heavily gsmeplanned for him in a slow crawling defensive series.

‘09 Bron shyts on this current version of himself he was in his athletic prime he isn’t even capable of doing the shyt he did in the ‘09 playoff run anymore go cue the tape nikka

U give 2009 Bron a player like AD and that’s multiple championships

The reason he led the ‘16 comeback was because he had Kyrie Irving a strong secondary scorer next to him getting fukking buckets too

He didn’t have that in ‘09 which is why he averaged 40/9/9 in a series and lost

Dumb ass nikka this is WHY he left Cleveland and WHY he teams up with capable players because when he was DOLO and lost you nikkas called him a choker and claim no one was afraid of him because he couldn’t pull against all odds series out of his ass

Stop quoting me. You’re the worst poster on here. Can’t even have a normal discussion with your stupid ass. Ignored.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan stans created modern ring culture. Inevitably, every comparison between MJ and another player will find its way to "Jordan was 6-0 in the Finals".
It never fails. Ever.

If you compare two players and look at their offensive and defensive impacts, their regular season awards, their all star appearances, their cumulative statistics....and supposing all of that is comparable, the debate then turns to championships -- which, candidly is not totally unfair -- so long as the proper weight is given to the context of the situations and teams each player was on.

Jordan stans love the rings argument until Russell is mentioned. Then all of the sudden, other factors come into play (and rightfully so). But those stans should keep that same energy when comparing others.

:mjtf:

Are you old enough to have watched the NBA during Mike's run? MJ was the best in the game hands down but what's the one thing the media always said about him, "he doesn't have a ring."

Wins his first title then they crown him but "Magic has more."

That sounds like stans creating the narrative to you?

Ring culture has been here since they handed out rings.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

Are you old enough to have watched the NBA during Mike's run? MJ was the best in the game hands down but what's the one thing the media always said about him, "he doesn't have a ring."

Wins his first title then they crown him but "Magic has more."

That sounds like stans creating the narrative to you?

Ring culture has been here since they handed out rings.
First, I said MODERN ring culture.
And 2nd, Jordan himself stated in his documentary that he wanted that 1st ring to be in the discussion with Larry and Magic. He himself felt it validated him on some level.
However as an individual player, even then, the world held Michael up as better than the "rings holders".

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This dumbass nikka @ISO really said 2016 Bron wasn’t better than 2008 Bron :scust:

These muthafukkas so stupid they just be disagreeing just to disagree. Nikka clearly was better, was more of a leader and had better stats. Fukking dummy :scust:
Nikka you said 2019 Bron

And I’m talking about 2008-09 Bron which is the best statistical season of his career regular season and playoffs

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’ll bite and what if they weren’t?

Did it stop them from racking up All-Stars, All-NBA, All-Defense, DPoY, Finals appearances as a trio in that time frame?

thats cuz they were in the East. In the West they would've broke down before the playoffs probably. Celtics were out here struggling in the early rounds vs garbage squads while the Lakers had to battle it out to get to the finals

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD recruited James Harden, and SAS found a way to blame Lebron :martin:

but but the media and their pro-lebron agenda..

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
thats cuz they were in the East. In the West they would've broke down before the playoffs probably. Celtics were out here struggling in the early rounds vs garbage squads while the Lakers had to battle it out to get to the finals
The Hawks took Boston to 7 games with josh Smith, Horford, and Joe Johnson. The Boston big 3 wasn’t washed “, they simply were not as good as any iteration of prime Bron or Prime KD and their super teams

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Battling it out against who?

The Lakers packed everyone up 12-3 going into the Finals

The Celtics series dragged because they turned every series into a slow defensive crawl.

They packed up 59 win Detroit easier than they did the Cavs. So how much stock you putting into that

When they faced y’all they took y’all out in 6, had a comfy 3-1 lead at one point, and bodied y’all by 40 points in the close out

The good ol East and West narrative having to face the almighty Utah Jazz in the second round is so so tough

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Battling it out against who?

The Lakers packed everyone up 12-3 going into the Finals

The Celtics series dragged because they turned every series into a slow defensive crawl

Yet when they faced y’all they took y’all out in 6, had a comfy 3-1 lead at one point, and bodied y’all by 40 points in the close out

The good ol East and West narrative having to face the almighty Utah Jazz is so so tough

We had to battle it out all season and Utah almost pushed us 7 that G6 was tough.

5 out of the 8 teams out the East that year had 45 wins or under, whereas the 8th seed in the West won 50 games.

They took us out in the Finals cuz Pau wasn't ready that's why I said if we traded for him in summer 2007 we probably would've won. We were projected to finish 10th in the West that year, we were pretty much winging it out there with Pau.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ISO I said 2016 Bron and 2019 Bron you stupid fukker but really just a catch all for Bron since he came back to Cleveland. Learn to read. He’s clearly a different player. You’re a moron if you think 2008 Bron is leading this Laker team or the Cavs team.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@ISO I said 2016 Bron and 2019 Bron you stupid fukker but really just a catch all for Bron since he came back to Cleveland. Learn to read. He’s clearly a different player. You’re a moron if you think 2008 Bron is leading this Laker team or the Cavs team.
2009 Bron is arguably the G.O.A.T. version of Bron

Him with Kyrie Irving or Anthony Davis is winning the championship in those seasons particularly Anthony Davis because that’s really what the Cavs needed

2019 or 2016 Bron would still lose those series he lost back then because he wouldn’t have the help

It’d easy to see Bron now with championships and see Bron then losing and say well he couldn’t lead these teams now :mjlol:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
We had to battle it out all season and Utah almost pushed us 7 that G6 was tough.

5 out of the 8 teams out the East that year had 45 wins or under, whereas the 8th seed in the West won 50 games.

They took us out in the Finals cuz Pau wasn't ready that's why I said if we traded for him in summer 2007 we probably would've won. We were projected to finish 10th in the West that year, we were pretty much winging it out there with Pau.
Boston went 25-5 against the West that season

Boston was the best team in basketball that season with the number one ranked defense

Boston beat y’all and Detroit handily

Denver winning 50 games is irrelevant y’all swept them a run and gun team Boston would easily handle