All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

Arihi

Mare Liberum
Daps
Reppin
City O' Sails
The scene of him from the back on stage looked good, and he looks like pac... just all 3 times they show his face hes lowering his head his mannerism makes pac character look soft to me, for a teaser trailer this is the overall impression i have to go on....

..... however theres some great reviews out there of Game and Big Boy who attended a private screening so im still excited for this, Hopefully the official trailer will do justice

The Game loved the new Tupac movie.

The Game was recently invited to attend a private screening of the upcoming Tupac Shakur biopic "All Eyez on Me" along with the film's director Bennie Boom and star Demetrius Shipp. While hanging out in the lobby after the film had ended, he channeled his inner Roger Ebert and shared an impromptu review. “Tupac movie is the real deal," he said. "shyt make that Biggie movie look like a cartoon.”

The Notorious B.I.G. biopic "Notorious" came out in 2009. It received a 51% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and is generally seen as a disappointment, given the high expectations. Game's comments certainly raise anticipation for "All Eyez On Me," which wrapped production in April. It's currently set to hit theaters November 2016.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I already knew this movie gonna be trash when the great John Singleton (boyz in the hood, poetic justice, baby boy) dropped out bc the writers weren't protraying pac with respect. He even said he gonna do his own pac movie to tell the real pac story the right way. This just sounds bad all over.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already knew this movie gonna be trash when the great John Singleton (boyz in the hood, poetic justice, baby boy) dropped out bc the writers weren't protraying pac with respect. He even said he gonna do his own pac movie to tell the real pac story the right way. This just sounds bad all over.

It's getting glowing reviews so far.

It's just another piece of Pac.He was different things to different people.

John Singleton has his perspective & LT Hutton has his.

Pac had so many layers, I think you could get something entertaining out of any one of em.

I'mma catch this & John's version when it comes out.Pac's like a case study....everybody can take their shot at it

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
It's getting glowing reviews so far.

It's just another piece of Pac.He was different things to different people.

John Singleton has his perspective & LT Hutton has his.

Pac had so many layers, I think you could get something entertaining out of any one of em.

I'mma catch this & John's version when it comes out.Pac's like a case study....everybody can take their shot at it
You realize this film has been delayed over and over. Several directors including singleton left and their current director is only known for making hip hop music videos. Don't fall for it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"Looks like" don't equal "can act"...,the whole promotion of this movie on IG, no name actors, no name producers, and directors, this shyt was financed with dope money for a quick cash grab. A Pac biopic needs to be 3 parts - pt 1 childhood/life before fame and his come up with digital UG, pt 2 2pacalypse - MAGTW/prison sentence, pt 3 death row...that way you see the artist, the man, the rapper, the activist, the thug fully on display in each movie

Pt 4 life in Bolivia 1996-2016 :lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Looks like" don't equal "can act"...,the whole promotion of this movie on IG, no name actors, no name producers, and directors, this shyt was financed with dope money for a quick cash grab. A Pac biopic needs to be 3 parts - pt 1 childhood/life before fame and his come up with digital UG, pt 2 2pacalypse - MAGTW/prison sentence, pt 3 death row...that way you see the artist, the man, the rapper, the activist, the thug fully on display in each movie

Pt 4 life in Bolivia 1996-2016 :lolbron:

:mjlol:

The promotion is janky/generic as hell

And that nicca LT Hutton looks like the manifestation of the word "swindler"

But yeah, the promotion is weak.I remember when the Notorious movie came out, you saw advertisements all over the place.TV, Social Media, "Coming Soon" Posters at the local theater etc..etc..

This Pac movie seems like it has a 10 million dollar budget.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The scene of him from the back on stage looked good, and he looks like pac... just all 3 times they show his face hes lowering his head his mannerism makes pac character look soft to me, for a teaser trailer this is the overall impression i have to go on....

..... however theres some great reviews out there of Game and Big Boy who attended a private screening so im still excited for this, Hopefully the official trailer will do justice

Game probably thinks Belly 2 is a good movie.