All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't a biopic playa
Close enough. I mean no disrespect when I say this but compared to someone like Malcolm X for example, MLK seems kinda dull where Malcolm had a much more volatile life which makes for a good movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Close enough. I mean no disrespect when I say this but compared to someone like Malcolm X for example, MLK seems kinda dull where Malcolm had a much more volatile life which makes for a good movie.
it either is or isn't breh ain't no such thing as a halfway biopic. And I think your point about MLK's backstory might be incorrect. The media and blax have turned him into saintly crusader and that's fine but he wasn't Jesus he was an womanizer/adulterer as an adult no telling what he got into when he was a youngin. Wouldn't surprise me if he did time

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I always felt the other way around
Mlk was out there marching getting arrested , beaten fighting the fight in the streets. Malcolm just made speeches and spent a long time in prison.i understand he was more militant in his philosophy but that's still just words.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
looks alright, save for his voice, i mean even fake bootleg 2pac tracks back in the day knew that it was all about the bass in his voice

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I legit don't think there's any actor out their that can play Pac with justice while not making it look like an impersonation. I was already cringing when showed dude's face. Pac's mannerism and nuance can't be replicated. You can say he wasn't a subtle person, but no one can pull it off without looking corny.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the actor playing him and the person the person doing the voice are two separate people.
:mjlol:

shyt is gonna look like an old kong fu movie.

the got the same voice actor from that nwa bio pic and a dude that looks like him

:krs: LT Hutton should direct the wutang movie too.