All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They got a Pac impersonator to play him. I mean the guy resembles him but is he even a trained actor or is he just a guy that looks like him?
the actor playing him and the person the person doing the voice are two separate people.
:mjlol:

shyt is gonna look like an old kong fu movie.

the got the same voice actor from that nwa bio pic and a dude that looks like him

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the actor playing him and the person the person doing the voice are two separate people.
:mjlol:

shyt is gonna look like an old kong fu movie.

the got the same voice actor from that nwa bio pic and a dude that looks like him
They seriously gonna dub this nikka over like he don't speak the language and shyt?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
At this rate, we might not get a full trailer until September/November.

I'm picking up a "jive turkey" vibe.....I never believed that bullshyt about them having a 40 million dollar budget.

It's a lot of ambiguous information out there about this flick.

That being said, I'm not even mad about the actual footage.I'm just not feeling the lack of promotion.

Word. For $40 mil they coulda got the damn Pac hologram to work overtime on this flick. Just looking at the logo for the title I can tell its gonna be janky.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Honestly wasn't impressed by this trailer. in fact, it reminded me of Notorious. the same type of tune and everything, even lady who's talking who I assume is Afeni Shakur sounds like Angela Bassett playing Biggie's mom. I think hardcore Pac Stan's are going to end up not liking this movie, but I could be wrong. but so far, not impressed. the Dude Looks close enough to Pac, but he really doesn't have his voice down. I don't know, I'll give the movie a chance but so far I'm not impressed.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
From the looks of this movie we need to wait for John Singleton to make his version:manny: this movie might be garbage. I'm holding out hope that it might be good. but the fact that it feels too much like Notorious I don't know. I thought Notorious was okay, but I had no desire to see it again, and didn't until last weekend when it came on TV. this movie looks like it's going to be the same, they need to stop milking Pac's Legacy and let the man rest in peace.