All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Should I put this in the same Box as Notorious? I've never watched Notorious because I'm a big fan of Biggie and never wanted to see a Movie based in him and ruin my whole personal vision of Christopher Wallace. I watched the NWA Movie no problem because I didn't know shyt about them. Should this Movie have even been made?:why:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lettering looks amateurish. Album covers have better lettering.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The late Tupac Shakur, the subject of the forthcoming biopic All Eyez on Me, would have turned 45 on Thursday. To celebrate his life and legacy, the team behind the long-awaited production have finally unveiled the first teaser for the film via Big Boy's Neighborhood. It shows Demetrius Shipp Jr. embodying the legendary rapper and activist like some would have never thought possible.

The film, originally titled Tupac, battled a history of false starts before finally finding the cast and crew it needed to pull off one of the most highly anticipated stories in music history. Shipp is joined by Jamal Woolard, reprising his role as Notorious B.I.G. after first playing the late icon in the 2009 biopic Notorious.

:damn: Brehs the actor that is playing Tupac has NO ACTING CREDITS on IMDB other than this movie!!!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this rate, we might not get a full trailer until September/November.

I'm picking up a "jive turkey" vibe.....I never believed that bullshyt about them having a 40 million dollar budget.

It's a lot of ambiguous information out there about this flick.

That being said, I'm not even mad about the actual footage.I'm just not feeling the lack of promotion.