All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Wow that looks crowd funded and like it's going straight to DVD. Its so sad how he and biggie are so revered and all these years after Their deaths no studio, black director or actor with clout could get a legit movie made?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Trailers are made to manipulate :patrice:

But it does look good :wow:

Idk brehs I'm becoming indecisive :mjcry:
Looks like a recycled lesser invested version of this.

Again I think it will be a nice movie. Just not fukking with SOC or other movies. F. Gary Gray is a talented filmmaker. I want to see John Singleton's version of the 2pac movie.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a recycled lesser invested version of this.

Again I think it will be a nice movie. Just not fukking with SOC or other movies. F. Gary Gray is a talented filmmaker. I want to see John Singleton's version of the 2pac movie.

Put me in the monority but Notorious is looking better than this shyt. That Notorious was dope to me and it got me hyped.I'm talking quality from a cinematography perspective. That trailer shyts on this trailer. This AAOE trailer just looks cheap. That shot with him and Sure in the can, tell me that shyt don't look cheap on some green screen shyt. Is this even a trailer, more lkke a compilation of scenes with shytty music in the back ground. shyt looks cheap all the way to the logo. Ain't no way this is a 45M dollar film... Ain't no way

I think the problem is these dudes ain't got no major distributer. So its looking straight to TV status.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow that looks crowd funded and like it's going straight to DVD. Its so sad how he and biggie are so revered and all these years after Their deaths no studio, black director or actor with clout could get a legit movie made?

I don't get it either breh.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I know it's only the trailer but I hope every line in this movie doesn't sound like a monologue referencing greatness or death. That shyt always destroys a biopic. We need natural dialogue and conversations from his mother and friends, not just "They out to get you" or "You're gonna be great one day" speeches with swelling music. We'll see.