All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that the cinematography in Notorious is shytting on this one.

This does look like a straight to DVD film, stock wise.

But I'm willing to give them a chance with the story.Trailers can make movies look better or worst.

From what I've been hearing, this >>>>>>SOC

They say it's deeper/realer and has a better story.

So why the film grain is weak, the the actual story/events depicted in the movie could still be dope

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Put me in the monority but Notorious is looking better than this shyt. That Notorious was dope to me and it got me hyped.I'm talking quality from a cinematography perspective. That trailer shyts on this trailer. This AAOE trailer just looks cheap. That shot with him and Sure in the can, tell me that shyt don't look cheap on some green screen shyt. Is this even a trailer, more lkke a compilation of scenes with shytty music in the back ground. shyt looks cheap all the way to the logo. Ain't no way this is a 45M dollar film... Ain't no way

I think the problem is these dudes ain't got no major distributer. So its looking straight to TV status.
Notorious was trash too. shyt was a made for TV film that went to the theater. If I pointed out the technical flaws in that movie alone u would think they didn't even try to go for authenticity. shyt had 2003 whips n it n all that kind shyt. Set placement was off. shyt was a mess all around.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I want to say this looks irredeemable and disgraceful...
the whole set up from the casting to the rushed filming and then later finding out afeni and associates not cosigning this..now the trailers..not forgetting the instagram promo's..

i would rather watch @Mowgli take a shower with his crippled partner aka Booboo's mother..

@Jahmal :shaq:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Heron was low key short

13307363_10157319431815179_6160329038684204516_n.jpg