All Drake Wants is To Be Accepted By The Black Community

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sure he does.
screenshot-2015-08-06q1r3d.png

alot of others have more and its pretty clear but you a stan so i ain't gon hold you bruv...:laff:

This is how you know the Coli is full of full blown retarded niccas. NO rapper has more black fans than Drake

Do you guys not realise how much of a worldwide super star he is? Are you crazy ? :laff:
Africa, Carribean, Europe, US, nobody has more black fans than dude.

How far ahead he is with black women alone wins but he got the other demos too Stampede at Howard

Drake is South Africa

Nicca ask yourself which rapper could even do this video and people would be reacting like it’s michael Jackson ? Kanye the only plausible answer who comes close

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Sure he 28417473, member: 34803"]Nah, he wants to be accepted into hip-hop. I've said this before, Meek put an asterisk at the end of the career. Old-heads never respected him, and that shyt probably still bothers him.

You niccas just talk to talk. If I post 20 examples of old heads showing respect to him you’ll just spin like “oh but they don’t really mean it” :laugh: just admit you hate dude and you’re salty because what you’re saying ain’t holding up when it comes to facts

Ghostface Killah Calls Drake "Brilliant" | Genius

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=7482162.0

Nas Lists His Current Top 5 Rappers: Watch

Dipset

He’s had songs with Jay Z, Andre 3k... I can’t keep posting examples

:umad:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
yeah no shyt he's the biggest rapper, but most of his fans aren't black like JColes or pre prison Gucci and Bucie

You guys are so dumb I swear and not very well travelled probably. Lil white boys love j Cole. Where you hear most his fans

And Gucci ain’t a superstar or anywhere near it so bringing him up is stupid. We’re talking arena status people here

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You guys are so dumb I swear and not very well travelled probably. Lil white boys love j Cole. Where you hear most his fans

And Gucci ain’t a superstar or anywhere near it so bringing him up is stupid. We’re talking arena status people here
bruh, you don't have to reply to every anti Drake post like it's your call of duty.

my days :snoop: :gucci:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Again where y’all get this shyt from? Are y’all under 20? Guess all y’all know is Views Drake.

This the same nikka who came into the game with Phonte and Lil Brother features. Had a few rap beefs in Toronto & earned a few stripes before he even got signed. Dropped couple mixtapes before he got signed. Wrote for Dr Dre & Wayne. Came into the game under Cash Money not some pop label loool Pitbull and Flo Rida he ain’t.

Drake was hip hop from the beginning just that everybody was like why this light skin Canada boy singing? Funny now cuz all rappers nowadays doing that melodic half rap half singing shyt.

Old heads never respected him? Another lie.

Ghostface Killah Calls Drake "Brilliant"

JAY-Z pays homage to Drake, raps over “Know Yourself” on ‘4:44’ tour

Stop it he's a Degrassi boy he's as hip hop as Miley cyrus and YMCMB was a pop label when they signed him ask Paris hilton

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a half Jewish black man living in the upper class of Toronto Canada and your only connection to the black community is hip hop.

Just giving another perspective
You mean 80% of his family, seeing how his black family is bigger, is not a connection the the black community? You mean his friends are not?
Dude is not trippin over that, he's trying to become the biggest star and richest nikka.

Why does Drake always bring out the worst in people?
That's what you should be asking yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Any post about Drake that isn't based upon sycophantic praise...OR total hate...will still result in the black Canadian/awkward nikka congregation going ham.
He was the 2nd wave of making "cool" for a certain type after Kanye came through.
:francis:

We got Benny the Butcher and Fahim...plus hella more shyt.
Everybody needs a lane...and he's part of that type of nikka's identity.
They had no "in-road" before him.

The trendsetters ain't fukking with breh anymore, though.
The fake ones are keeping him afloat.
If you know the difference...
:yeshrug: