All Drake Wants is To Be Accepted By The Black Community

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
His deposit stay getting rejected at The Bank of Rapping.

I don't think it has as much to do with fan bases as much his peers.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Thread filled with insecure nikkas that make 12 an hour for a living :mjlol:
Would you prefer to be speaking to nikkas making 20 an hour?
perhaps $5.25 an hour? What if we own businesses or get a yearly salary?
There could be students with stipends..
Question is: Why is another man's pockets your concern? :dame:
You on here looking for the wrong shyt :dame:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
His deposit stay getting rejected at The Bank of Rapping.

I don't think it has as much to do with fan bases as much his peers.

You guys just say stuff like this because it’s what you want to believe but it ain’t lining up with facts.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Any post about Drake that isn't based upon sycophantic praise...OR total hate...will still result in the black Canadian/awkward nikka congregation going ham.
He was the 2nd wave of making "cool" for a certain type after Kanye came through.
:francis:

We got Benny the Butcher and Fahim...plus hella more shyt.
Everybody needs a lane...and he's part of that type of nikka's identity.
They had no "in-road" before him.

The trendsetters ain't fukking with breh anymore, though.
The fake ones are keeping him afloat.
If you know the difference...
:yeshrug:
Perfectly said

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
You guys just say stuff like this because it’s what you want to believe but it ain’t lining up with facts.

Drake haters trolls at this point

First it was he ain’t gonna last
He like a Nelly or another Ja
He ain’t black, he ain’t real hip hop
He don’t got black fans
He don’t write his own raps
He a snake ass dude

At this point in 2018, it don’t even make no sense to say shyt they say. They lost credibility with threads like this to be able to give any real criticism. They on a shrinking island yellin to be heard.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

How can you hate on the Breh after this?

I can love an act and not love the person who did it. Haven't people done that with Jay for 20 years? That aside, I think it was a genuine act and I'll leave it at that because I think making people smile has inherent value.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why do anybody listen to you? Talkin bout black excellence and you the same dude who favorite rapper is Eminem. Figure that shyt out my nikka

Like I said, clearly perturbed.

And YOU listen to me, maybe not enough to know that I don't even engage in the 'woke' cliches or give much of a fukk about race in general, which means you failed at being a dikk rider. I'm simply saying there's a reason why somebody had to coach Drake to say the n-word properly.

And it wasn't because he's from Cacnadia. Plenty of BLACK people in Cacnadia that never had a Bat Mitzvah, had any trouble 'seeing color' or having to struggle so hard with black vernacular.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The charity video was an obvious desperate attempt. Blacks always accepted drake for his talent though.

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Like I said, clearly perturbed.

And YOU listen to me, maybe not enough to know that I don't even engage in the 'woke' cliches or give much of a fukk about race in general, which means you failed at being a dikk rider. I'm simply saying there's a reason why somebody had to coach Drake to say the n-word properly.

And it wasn't because he's from Cacnadia. Plenty of BLACK people in Cacnadia that never had a Bat Mitzvah, had any trouble 'seeing color' or having to struggle so hard with black vernacular.

:why:

U dont give a fukk about race but u in here cosignin a thread bout Drake needin black validation. :dahell:LMBO. U just provin my point that it dont matter WHAT is being said bout Drake, u here to lead the rally on it if its negative.

U like the dude in here that called Drake the Anti-Christ. When someone actually challenge u on ur shyt, u make NO mf sense. :camby:

Take a break from Drake threads & get help my nikka. Aint no sense talkin this much bout a artist you aint even a fan of.