All Drake Wants is To Be Accepted By The Black Community

Daps
You mean he brings oUt the troll in people over the internet? It ain’t that serious. The day that people stop caring to clown him is the day he’s done. Then you truly know people stopped caring
You right but I meant it’s hard to have an objective convo about his work and career either dride it or think he’s the worst rapper ever. To me it’s like dudes music is too safe and bland to inspire such passion from everyone. It’s like hating on FloRida.

Daps
You right but I meant it’s hard to have an objective convo about his work and career either dride it or think he’s the worst rapper ever. To me it’s like dudes music is too safe and bland to inspire such passion from everyone. It’s like hating on FloRida.

His career arc is really more like flo rida and pit bull. All # 1 records. No classic records. Hip hop fans don’t rock with it unless they grinding on some booty

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Nah, he wants to be accepted into hip-hop. I've said this before, Meek put an asterisk at the end of the career. Old-heads never respected him, and that shyt probably still bothers him.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Imagine being a half Jewish black man living in the upper class of Toronto Canada and your only connection to the black community is hip hop.

Just giving another perspective

His career arc is really more like flo rida and pit bull. All # 1 records. No classic records. Hip hop fans don’t rock with it unless they grinding on some booty

:scust::hhh::mjlol:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
No one cares about Old Heads.

You sound retarded
Drake does. Look at how Drake fukking moves, dude really wants to be accepted in that Jay-Z, Nas, Pac-tier of rappers. He'll probably pass them through strength of sales, but he wants more than that. He wants to be iconicized like them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake does. Look at how Drake fukking moves, dude really wants to be accepted in that Jay-Z, Nas, Pac-tier of rappers. He'll probably pass them through strength of sales, but he wants more than that. He wants to be iconicized like them.
What makes you think he isn't accepted in that tier. The haters and old heads don't matter in anyway.

There's a generation of rap fans where Drake is the GOAT just like Wayne is the GOAT.

Y'all swear Jay, Nas, Big and Pac are the standard when no one gives a fukk about them except you old ass nikkas

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
TO
What makes you think he isn't accepted in that tier. The haters and old heads don't matter in anyway.

There's a generation of rap fans where Drake is the GOAT just like Wayne is the GOAT.

Y'all swear Jay, Nas, Big and Pac are the standard when no one gives a fukk about them except you old ass nikkas

I'm 24 turning 25, shyt ain't an old head think. Drake is 31-32, he grew up on them. Read/Listen to any of his interviews, it's something that bothers HIM. Not you, if you like him, that's fine. Drake though, he wants to be mentioned in the same berth as they are.