All Drake Wants is To Be Accepted By The Black Community

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:why:

U dont give a fukk about race but u in here cosignin a thread bout Drake needin black validation. :dahell:LMBO. U just provin my point that it dont matter WHAT is being said bout Drake, u here to lead the rally on it if its negative.

U like the dude in here that called Drake the Anti-Christ. When someone actually challenge u on ur shyt, u make NO mf sense. :camby:

Take a break from Drake threads & get help my nikka. Aint no sense talkin this much bout a artist you aint even a fan of.

Nah, you accused me of running around talking about "black excellence" and shyt all because I'm pointing out that Drake didn't even know how to say nikka without sounding like a cac well into manhood. He went to an all jewish school and didn't 'see color' growing up as per his own words.

None of that is hard to understand, you just scrambling because your brain can't compute being wrong. As for who I'm a fan of, I always like a handfull of songs from his projects and I say as much. I was in the DI thread callin nikkas out on their auto-hate for a decent track, you know, being objective and shyt.

Objectively, Drake is a Cacnadian jew who is method acting like a nikka.

giphy.gif

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Objectively, Drake is a, Cacnadian jew who is method acting like a nikka.

Clearly ur opinion. There are ppl who will never fukk wit him. Fine. One day some of y'all will see aint no need to run up in threads about the nikka to repeat this shyt every damn time. Its old & tired.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Clearly ur opinion. There are ppl who will never fukk wit him. Fine. One day some of y'all will see aint no need to run up in threads about the nikka to repeat this shyt every damn time. Its old & tired.

:umad:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Drake stans : Thats right haters drake is black

Proceeds to scour internet googling
" drake is black" then posts pictures of a teen drake drinking kool-aid and wearing a du-rag at bah mitvah:laff: