All Drake Wants is To Be Accepted By The Black Community

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
TO

I'm 24 turning 25, shyt ain't an old head think. Drake is 31-32, he grew up on them. Read/Listen to any of his interviews, it's something that bothers HIM. Not you, if you like him, that's fine. Drake though, he wants to be mentioned in the same berth as they are.
He will be mentioned with the GOATs as a I stated previously the haters were never going to rank him anyway.

but, who cares about ranking or any of that. Just keep servicing your fans

Daps
Y'all nikkas care too much about these entertainers personal lives, go get some paper :picard:
the irony is that you looked at the title read thru all the posts typed out this statement and searched for a smiley and have the nerve to claim that you're apathetic lmfao wtf

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
the irony is that you looked at the title read thru all the posts typed out this statement and searched for a smiley and have the nerve to claim that you're apathetic lmfao wtf

Son who said I'm apathetic, I'm on a site for hip hop discussion, obviously I care about this shyt to some degree :hhh:

If you actually read you'd see I'm saying that nikkas on here care far too much about chatty patty shyt rather than the actual music, especially in regards to Drake

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Imagine being a half Jewish black man living in the upper class of Toronto Canada and your only connection to the black community is hip hop.

Just giving another perspective

Only connection to the black community is hip hop??

:what:

What about his damn family my nikka?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPOtnySowsc

Drake daddy wit his brother & old band mates

dady+drizzy+2.png

His couz Chris Graham (he rap too)

images

His half sis:

drake-family-siblings-half-sister-Steph.jpg

Other blood cousins:

LjbbPkI_d.jpg

Family cookout in Memphis after his uncle died few years ago:

261jh29.jpg

Or the fact he black him damn self? Some y’all let the white boy jokes cloud your head. Drake black nikka

:manny:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Only connection to the black community is hip hop??

:what:

What about his damn family my nikka?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPOtnySowsc

Drake daddy wit his brother & old band mates

dady+drizzy+2.png

His couz Chris Graham (he rap too)

images

His half sis:

drake-family-siblings-half-sister-Steph.jpg

Other blood cousins:

LjbbPkI_d.jpg

Family cookout in Memphis after his uncle died few years ago:

261jh29.jpg

Or the fact he black him damn self? Some y’all let the white boy jokes cloud your head. Drake black nikka

:manny:

How is he black when he spent 9 months inside a CAC womans body

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You right but I meant it’s hard to have an objective convo about his work and career either dride it or think he’s the worst rapper ever. To me it’s like dudes music is too safe and bland to inspire such passion from everyone. It’s like hating on FloRida.
People won't let you say that without being a hater .

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
Nah, he wants to be accepted into hip-hop. I've said this before, Meek put an asterisk at the end of the career. Old-heads never respected him, and that shyt probably still bothers him.

Again where y’all get this shyt from? Are y’all under 20? Guess all y’all know is Views Drake.

This the same nikka who came into the game with Phonte and Lil Brother features. Had a few rap beefs in Toronto & earned a few stripes before he even got signed. Dropped couple mixtapes before he got signed. Wrote for Dr Dre & Wayne. Came into the game under Cash Money not some pop label loool Pitbull and Flo Rida he ain’t.

Drake was hip hop from the beginning just that everybody was like why this light skin Canada boy singing? Funny now cuz all rappers nowadays doing that melodic half rap half singing shyt.

Old heads never respected him? Another lie.

Ghostface Killah Calls Drake "Brilliant"

JAY-Z pays homage to Drake, raps over “Know Yourself” on ‘4:44’ tour