Alabama GOP governor signs bills to use Covid-19 relief funds to build prisons into law

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is why I’m off the President/both sides bullshyt. Y’all fight about this meanwhile you got toll roads and whole hoods being torn down to build luxury homes and shyt. Then people go out there protesting after the deals have been made smh. You better pay attention to what’s going on in your state. fukk what Biden and Trump and them go going on.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That still doesn’t change the premise of what I said. The guidelines and loopholes in place allowed this situation to happen.
They don’t have to use that shyt for prisons though. How about affordable housing or something that can be of good use? I mean Alabama don’t have a lot going on outside of like Birmingham and Montgomery or some shyt… there’s plenty of land to build stuff on there. I’m imagining that they should be good on prisons unless them shyt are super full and they need more just in case. Stuff like this is why you’ll never catch me in that state. I went to the slavery museum with my friend and his pops and so was :picard: the whole time.​

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They don’t have to use that shyt for prisons though. How about affordable housing or something that can be of good use? I mean Alabama don’t have a lot going on outside of like Birmingham and Montgomery or some shyt… there’s plenty of land to build stuff on there. I’m imagining that they should be good on prisons unless them shyt are super full and they need more just in case. Stuff like this is why you’ll never catch me in that state. I went to the slavery museum with my friend and his pops and so was :picard: the whole time.​

No I totally agree with you and you’re right. It’s why I’d deduct it from their incoming funds from the infrastructure bill. It’s also the reason why the government should have taken back all unused COVID-19 funds from states as everyone wasn’t going to do right by it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was just bout to quote this. I'm not going to blame Bama for being Bama. This shyt is on Biden for this dumb ass guidance. He knows damn well why he they left the shyt up for interpretation
That's why these red state governors can keep getting away with stuff like this. It's why Arkansas can experiment on the incarcerated. There's too many people who think like you in this shytty country.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I bet the air in the room with Kay Ivey getting a yoni steam smell like
Meatloaf Monday's, chewing tobacco, KFC gravy and racism :scust:
DEsqsQlUwAAo_ld.jpg:large