Alabama GOP governor signs bills to use Covid-19 relief funds to build prisons into law

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The administration should have done something to stop funds from being used in such a way that only…one state out of 50 is using them? This is on Alabama, not the admin. Multiple red states are trying to do dumb shyt with the funds instead of plugging revenue holes. Whose fault is that lol. The red states and their voters, who don’t care.
Breh,their so called "broad guidance" left the door wide open for fukkery
These are federal funds we're talking about
American citizens are going through it
Pandemic still kicking up.dust
Sneak in some restrictions in there and call it a day
fukk it if they throw a fit

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The billion dollars could have been used to assist an established corporation to create job opportunities, fund small businesses with grants, expand the telecommunication infrastructure, and increase wages for state employees. Alabama has an economic crisis that needs monetary stimulation. Building more modern plantations isn't going to resolve the impoverish issues that have trample state of Alabama. Another wasted opportunity to improve the lives of American went down the drain.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’ve said on multiple occasions that the majority of states weren’t going to want to give back those unused COVID-19 and try to use them for other purposes. That’s why I didn’t necessarily blame Republicans saying that the unused funds should given back and allocated elsewhere because of situations like this. As a matter of fact, that’s $700 million that could go towards the infrastructure bill.

Unfortunately, the Biden administration and all of Congress put in loopholes which is causing situations like this to happen.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said on multiple occasions that the majority of states weren’t going to want to give back those unused COVID-19 and try to use them for other purposes. That’s why I didn’t necessarily blame Republicans saying that the unused funds should given back and allocated elsewhere because of situations like this. As a matter of fact, that’s $700 million that could go towards the infrastructure bill.

Unfortunately, the Biden administration and all of Congress put in loopholes which is causing situations like this to happen.

What the fukk are you talking about you back water white ass sniffing buffoon.

Republicans are taking the money and spending it on prisons so they can lock up more black people.