Alabama GOP governor signs bills to use Covid-19 relief funds to build prisons into law

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People cry about PPP and EDD scammers but the majority of the money for "covid relief" wasn't given to regular people anyways, it went to shyt like this or the states just kept it altogether.

Correct because a lot of state budgets turned out to not be as blown as expected hence the excess of funds with nothing to spend it on and situations like this.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Correct because a lot of state budgets turned out to not be as blown as expected hence the excess of funds with nothing to spend it on and situations like this.

And they could've just gave the excess funds to the people of those respective states but this is what they choose instead

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I know this is a pawg's twitter account but all she mainly posts about is the Alabama prison system and it is excessively corrupt. Like you should get the fukk out of Alabama before you are wrongfully imprisoned with no chance of parole type of fukked up.

Last edited:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
What the fukk are you talking about you back water white ass sniffing buffoon.

Republicans are taking the money and spending it on prisons so they can lock up more black people.
I think this is a situation where you are both right. Biden's COVID relief legislation could have had more protections to prevent misuse of funds. And these racist corrupt predatory maga legislators could have used the additional money in much more productive ways (schools, hospitals, infrastructure, etc.)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think this is a situation where you are both right. Biden's COVID relief legislation could have had more protections to prevent misuse of funds. And these racist corrupt predatory maga legislators could have used the additional money in much more productive ways (schools, hospitals, infrastructure, etc.)

Why would they do that when there’s more money coming for those things after those infrastructure bill finally passes?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Pretty sure their schools and hospitals (outside of Alabama football) are not going to be world class after the infrastructure bill passes.

Any improvement is better than the way things are now. States waste funds all the time and the COVID-19 or infrastructure money isn’t new.

It’s why I thought it was laughable that some states were complaining that COVID-19 blew up their budgets like their budgets were already blown years prior because of poor money management and misappropriation of funds.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This thread was posted at 2:30 am on Saturday night and people talking bout, they ignoring this lol. TLR does not hate democrats and ignore bad news from republicans. The very thought of that assumption is preposterous as fukk. If anything, mothafukkas (not me, cause imagine me being scared to say anything lol) be scared to criticize democrats or post something showing highlighting they bullshyt because they don’t wanna get attacked and called a right winger.

Nothing can stand alone by itself anymore in here. Some democratic or republican cheerleading just has to be brought into every topic. Like this thread.

In this thread you gonna have people fighting on some Republican and Democratic shyt. You gonna have personal insults. You’re gonna have agent and shill accusations.
My point was the people who seem so pressed about Biden and his campaign, don't keep the same energy when the topic is the other side. If nikkas really cared about the greater good of our people, pressure would be applied case by case, regardless the party. And yes this thread won't get as much traction as a thread shytting on Biden, become of my aforementioned point.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Now this is an objective post, which reflects the "both sides" mentality. @Double Burger With Cheese you see this?