Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

bigDeeOT

Banned
Daps
They soon going to die out and the CAC population is shrinking to the point where it is mathematically impossible to be replaced. Their time is coming to an abrupt end on dominating this planet.

Since caucasians are aware of this I think they may very well have plans to limit population growth in Africa. This will be a good thing though. Africa is plagued with too many problems and a lot of it has to do with them having too many kids. Same for here in America. We need to push for easy access to birth control.

Why?

Because a lot of these people having kids don't even WANT to have kids. If it were their choice, they would say NO I don't want to have kids. But they keep having kids anyway because the sex feels too good to give up or practice with a condom. A lot of blacks here and in Africa would benefit from having better control over when they make a baby.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Since caucasians are aware of this I think they may very well have plans to limit population growth in Africa. This will be a good thing though. Africa is plagued with too many problems and a lot of it has to do with them having too many kids. Same for here in America. We need to push for easy access to birth control.

Why?

Because a lot of these people having kids don't even WANT to have kids. If it were their choice, they would say NO I don't want to have kids. But they keep having kids anyway because the sex feels too good to give up or practice with a condom. A lot of blacks here and in Africa would benefit from having better control over when they make a baby.

Make male birth control via pills or vasectomy accessible for all men that want to do so or the ones that cannot sustain large families.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Non-story. @thekingsmen misquoted Gore to make it look like fertility management is some forced, government eugenics when it's just condoms and birth control pills. That's why he said "make fertility management available" and talked about people voluntarily choosing to have less kids if given the option to through contraception. Poor people need access to contraception like everyone else, but currently many don't have it. They should have the same choice not to conceive if they don't want to. He also mentioned preventing children from dying and education. None of those are bad things.

Why the fukk is Al-Gore worried about Africa? That should be your question. It's a non-story to you because you are a liberal who believes in this crap he spits. Poor People need education, food, clean sanitation and water in Africa not just birth control pills and condoms.

Maybe if they Gays in the op or title...than it's a issue.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are your white liberal friends. These wicked and evil CACs keep fukking with Africa.
liberal cac devils are worse than the republican ones because they got these niccas thinking they're on the same team. At least the republicans ones let you know they don't like you and you can deal with them accordingly..

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The african population obviously cannot sustain large families. The proof is in the pudding.

I don't know where you got that info but that isn't even true. Those who regulate their lives by European standard by stealing their resources, pollute their land, control their governments against them, force policies on them that don't help them get educated or strive. Yet they continue to survive and have families.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs gon cac brehs...sit your ass down Al Gore. You see he didn't say that shyt to China, which is polluting the fukk outta the world right now, but you gotta say some shyt about Africa. But his sorry ass couldn't beat a retard in the race for President...sit your swaggerless ass down.
:banderas:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:dead: Did ANYBODY actually read the article?

"Depressing the rate of child mortality, educating girls, empowering women and making fertility management ubiquitously available ... is crucial to he future shape of human civilization," said Gore, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007 for his work on global warming.

Gore said Africa's population is expected to surpass India's and China's by the mid-21st century and will be more than both combined by the end of the century...

One quote from an forum speech about the need for birth control, lowering the child mortality rate, and female agency when it comes to reproduction that applied to THE WHOLE WORLD, not just Africa...

+

One comment about Africa's high population growth and projected future population

+

A dishonest thekingsmen thread title...

=

"THESE EVIL LIBERAL CACS WANT TO USE EUGENICS TO WIPE OUT THE BLACK RACE!"

:deadmanny:

This is why HL ain't shyt. When did everyone turn into a
PpfzDPW.png
?

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know where you got that info but that isn't even true. Those who regulate their lives by European standard by stealing their resources, pollute their land, control their governments against them, force policies on them that don't help them get educated or strive. Yet they continue to survive and have families.
these negros have been living under white man rule for hundreds of threats they can only see things through his eyes. they'll never see the white man is their biggest threat because he tells them and brainwashes then that they are their own threat.
there's absolutely nothing you can tell them.
these same negros who think like that are the same ones who'll be out on by white dolks to act in their behalf and white folks gone on to fuq other shyt up under the name of capitalism.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Africon is already preparing itself to depopulate Africa. He is just giving us the preface. These cacs are ready to instigate wars and displace millions to stifle the growth in Africa. Of course, its all about controlling resources.

They're just trying to speed things up. They started depopulating Africa long ago

doesnt africa create less pollution than the u.s.????...

These are your white liberal friends. These wicked and evil CACs keep fukking with Africa.

That's because Africa is less industrialized.

I'm convinced AIDS was man made.

Surely I can't be the only person here who believes comparing the population of an entire continent to a country is unfair.

They've successfully promoted the global warming myth and now they're using it to slowly extinct black people. Nice.

Population of China (a country): 1.351 Billion
Population of India (a country): 1.237 Billion
Population of Africa (a continent): 1.033 Billion

I'm not familiar with these specific posters individually but I was under the impression that HL was mostly liberal? Kinda weird to see anti-liberal posts here.

Trust liberals, friends.

Fertility management? Oh, like the kind Margaret Sanger was talking about? :stopitslime:

Peace

People need access to contraception? Lol you gotta be fukkin' kidding me. Contraception is not one of life's necessities.

You also seem to forget that people understand the consequence of having sex and if they don't wan those consequences then they can simply practice self control. And guess what, Africans are smart enough to know that too.

Classism is a bigger problem in Africa then White Supremacy? @Type Username Here ?? :usure:

A white racist in America tells africans that they need to stop producing and some house negroes will be like.

:ohhh: Yea that makes a lot of sense.

These racists are telling Black people that their existence is a threat to the planet, while they own all the factories, and destroy the environment. :snoop:

Basically saying, ,we know you will achieve more economic freedom but we need you to use condoms and kill more of your babies if you're going to enjoy the residual effects of this system.

No the solution isnt inventing clean energy and cars that run on Ocean water. No the solution is to stop making black people and to abort children. :snoop:

These racists love you though.

bu bu bu he's a democrat. They're is no way he could be a racist...:heh:

I'm extremely nervous about these rich, powerful cacs constantly going on about fukking population growth in Africa.

fukk do Bill Gates and Al Gore think they are to tell black folks how to manage their birth rates?

And WOW at this dude having the nerve to talk about environmental damage....the black race has the smallest carbon footprint of any race on earth. It's cacs and asians that are responsible for most of the damage.

These people can kiss my ass. Haven't heard Al Gore or Bill Gates talk about what's been going on in the Niger Delta, which is one of the biggest environmental crimes currently ongoing right now.

Cacs gon cac brehs...sit your ass down Al Gore. You see he didn't say that shyt to China, which is polluting the fukk outta the world right now, but you gotta say some shyt about Africa. But his sorry ass couldn't beat a retard in the race for President...sit your swaggerless ass down.

These cacs and their constant desire for control over the resources and people of the African continent sicken me..

We know what the agenda is, but my thing is... how can people just sit and let these old aging like a spoiled banana cacs, tell US and OTHERS what should be done in places they have no business in....that shyt irritates me

They soon going to die out and the CAC population is shrinking to the point where it is mathematically impossible to be replaced. Their time is coming to an abrupt end on dominating this planet.
Except the quote about the need for birth control and birth control education was a general statement about the whole world, not specifically Africa. There was a later statement he made about Africa's soaring population and how it will eventually pass India and China, which was one caveat in a lengthy forum discussion about global climate change and overpopulation. But the "fertility management" comment was a general comment about the whole world.

This is a non-story. It sounds like nobody read the article except for @The Real. Thekingsmen got y'all with the thread title. How do you get fooled by thekingsmen? :heh: That's like getting shot by Elmer Fudd.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Except the quote about the need for birth control and birth control education was a general statement about the whole world, not Africa. There was a later statement he made about Africa's soaring population and how it will eventually pass India and China. But the "fertility management" comment was a general comment about the whole world.

This is a non-story. It sounds like nobody read the article except for @The Real. Thekingsmen got y'all with the thread title. How do you get fooled by thekingsmen? :heh: That's like getting shot by Elmer Fudd.

I just saw that quote now.