Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Non-story. @thekingsmen misquoted Gore to make it look like fertility management is some forced, government eugenics when it's just condoms and birth control pills. That's why he said "make fertility management available" and talked about people voluntarily choosing to have less kids if given the option to through contraception. Poor people need access to contraception like everyone else, but currently many don't have it. They should have the same choice not to conceive if they don't want to. He also mentioned preventing children from dying and education. None of those are bad things.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I evil in thinking that all rich black people should come together and secretly plot the slow demise of Europeans/white people?

I used to post in HL more, but its overrun with trolls. now i just come in to troll also every now and again...

for the record I think all politicians are lying scum and anyone who completely hitches their wagon to one party is a moron.

Yeah I don't fall for the false left-right paradigm that many people are on.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Non-story. @thekingsmen misquoted Gore to make it look like fertility management is some forced, government eugenics when it's just condoms and birth control pills. That's why he said "make fertility management available" and talked about people voluntarily choosing to have less kids if given the option to through contraception. Poor people need access to contraception like everyone else, but currently many don't have it. They should have the same choice not to conceive if they don't want to. He also mentioned preventing children from dying and education. None of those are bad things.

People need access to contraception? Lol you gotta be fukkin' kidding me. Contraception is not one of life's necessities.

You also seem to forget that people understand the consequence of having sex and if they don't wan those consequences then they can simply practice self control. And guess what, Africans are smart enough to know that too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People need access to contraception? Lol you gotta be fukkin' kidding me. Contraception is not one of life's necessities.

You also seem to forget that people understand the consequence of having sex and if they don't wan those consequences then they can simply practice self control. And guess what, Africans are smart enough to know that too.

So you're against Africans having access to contraception because...why? :what:

Contraception is ok for everybody else, but not for them? :what:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's not about being smart. Abstinence doesn't work and never has. It doesn't work for people here in the developed west and it doesn't work elsewhere, either. People will fukk regardless. Why do you think developed countries with high standards of living have a low number of children per average family compared to poorer places? It's not because they fukk less or practice abstinence.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm against this outsider insisting that Africans need contraception for these stupid reasons. Furthermore nobody needs contraception.

Everybody should have access to contraception. Reducing the occurrence of unplanned pregnancies is good for everybody and ultimately increases standards of living.

It sounds like you're holding Africans to some unrealistic standard that nobody else lives up to, if you really expect all of them who don't want kids to be abstinent. C'mon son.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Everybody should have access to contraception. Reducing the occurrence of unplanned pregnancies is good for everybody and ultimately increases standards of living.

It sounds like you're holding Africans to some unrealistic standard that nobody else lives up to, if you really expect all of them who don't want kids to be abstinent. C'mon son.

He wants them to have access to contraceptive but not clean water...that looks like that is a double dose of population control :comeon:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Classism is a bigger problem in Africa then White Supremacy? @Type Username Here ?? :usure:

A white racist in America tells africans that they need to stop producing and some house negroes will be like.

:ohhh: Yea that makes a lot of sense.

These racists are telling Black people that their existence is a threat to the planet, while they own all the factories, and destroy the environment. :snoop:

Basically saying, ,we know you will achieve more economic freedom but we need you to use condoms and kill more of your babies if you're going to enjoy the residual effects of this system.

No the solution isnt inventing clean energy and cars that run on Ocean water. No the solution is to stop making black people and to abort children. :snoop:

These racists love you though.

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People blame "overpopulation" when "overconsumption" is the issue.

It's mostly the 'elite' people who was obsessed with overpopulation.

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels" - Prince Philip

"Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World." - Henry Kissinger