Al Gore: Africa needs “fertility management” to prevent overpopulation and “extreme weather”

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm extremely nervous about these rich, powerful cacs constantly going on about fukking population growth in Africa.

fukk do Bill Gates and Al Gore think they are to tell black folks how to manage their birth rates?

And WOW at this dude having the nerve to talk about environmental damage....the black race has the smallest carbon footprint of any race on earth. It's cacs and asians that are responsible for most of the damage.

These people can kiss my ass. Haven't heard Al Gore or Bill Gates talk about what's been going on in the Niger Delta, which is one of the biggest environmental crimes currently ongoing right now.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Africon is already preparing itself to depopulate Africa. He is just giving us the preface. These cacs are ready to instigate wars and displace millions to stifle the growth in Africa. Of course, its all about controlling resources.

These cacs and their constant desire for control over the resources and people of the African continent sicken me..

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm extremely nervous about these rich, powerful cacs constantly going on about fukking population growth in Africa.

fukk do Bill Gates and Al Gore think they are to tell black folks how to manage their birth rates?

And WOW at this dude having the nerve to talk about environmental damage....the black race has the smallest carbon footprint of any race on earth. It's cacs and asians that are responsible for most of the damage.

These people can kiss my ass. Haven't heard Al Gore or Bill Gates talk about what's been going on in the Niger Delta, which is one of the biggest environmental crimes currently ongoing right now.

White people love sticking their nose in the business of others and telling them what to do...but if we ever told them what to do they'd get mad as f*ck.

African history since colonialism in a nutshell...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Cacs gon cac brehs...sit your ass down Al Gore. You see he didn't say that shyt to China, which is polluting the fukk outta the world right now, but you gotta say some shyt about Africa. But his sorry ass couldn't beat a retard in the race for President...sit your swaggerless ass down.

WE all know why he didn't say shyt about China...cause they hold billions of the U.S.'s debt...

GORE/LIEBERMANN 2000!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You think that would happen right!?!? No, no, no, old rich white men telling Africa what do with their population!

They soon going to die out and the CAC population is shrinking to the point where it is mathematically impossible to be replaced. Their time is coming to an abrupt end on dominating this planet.