Agree or Disagree: Most black folks are christians out of fear....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me here ya'lls explanations on how the world was created since ya'll know it all. And lets not backpedal and flip it on but you Christians believe this! Ya'll know it, so let it be known how it was all done.

I never claimed to know the origin of life or the universe with absolute certainty, but the first step in find knowledge is by eliminating all pretenses to it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:comeon: which is why you masquerade as a woman online and hangout with trannies right derek???

You literally have to make up lies about me? Maybe you know people who masquerade as women and hang out with trannies but I don't do that dumb shyt and none of that is as bad as having babies out of wedlock, killing people, stealing from people and over all disrespecting people. If you want to resort to ad hominems at least make them truth and not conjecture. You don't know anything about me. Who are you anyway? No name ass nikkas always throwing rocks at the throne.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You literally have to make up lies about me? Maybe you know people who masquerade as women and hang out with trannies but I don't do that dumb shyt and none of that is as bad as having babies out of wedlock, killing people, stealing from people and over all disrespecting people. If you want to resort to ad hominems at least make them truth and not conjecture. Who are you anyway? No name ass nikkas always throwing rocks at the throne.

What throne??? You really take this internet shyt seriously huh, ****? But you're right i do wanna throw rocks at you I wanna stone you to death for the pathetic existence you live you fakkit c00n piece of shyt i wanna see your family tree burned to cinders to remove all traces of your worthless bloodline you amphibious cock loving jezebel...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What throne??? You really take this internet shyt seriously huh, ****? But you're right i do wanna throw rocks at you I wanna stone you to death for the pathetic existence you live you fakkit c00n piece of shyt i wanna see your family tree burned to cinders to remove all traces of your worthless bloodline you amphibious cock loving jezebel...
I take the internet too seriously but you're going out of your way to accuse me of being someone else from ANOTHER forum. You come at ME acting like you know ME. YOU take this shyt too seriously. You're wishing death on my family. Clearly I hurt your wimpy ass. Here you are getting all worked up over me and I never heard of you. I won't remember you after this convo but you will be following me around accusing me of shyt you don't know about. But I take this too seriously. Cmon breh. No one follows people around, accuses them of being other people, and acts like they know you in real life if they don't take this shyt too seriously. I'm sure you'll reply to me again further exposing how much of an ironic loser you are. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:comeon: which is why you masquerade as a woman online and hangout with trannies right derek???

If i could dap a post nonstop this would be one of them...

a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas claim to not like me but show up every time I make a post. Get off my dikk derailing shyt. Then again Christians aren't known for being the smartest most logical people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you don't want to believe thats great, notice how we don't mock you?

I would and will if necessary die for my beliefs, but no I won't go down to your level and mock or laugh at what you believe in.

And Sierra mist everyone knows you are Derek, you were lime crush on Sohh and exposed as being ****.

Lime crush, Sierra mist is the new luxie/ luxuria

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I would and will if necessary die for my beliefs, but no I won't go down to your level and mock or laugh at what you believe in.

And Sierra mist everyone knows you are Derek, you were lime crush on Sohh and exposed as being ****.

Link or die. I love revisionist history. Another thing Christians do.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:ban:

do it Reincar

Daps
Reppin
St louis

this would be another post that i would infini dap

a0yqua.jpg

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Exactly, you don't have any answers. Love to criticize and champion yourself as an independent thinker, but you can't think of an answer to how a world of order came to be from complete chaos. I ain't deflecting nothing. You are the one who champion yourself the superior thinking, so you would think you have the answer.

I CAN draw a parallel of a 'universe' being created by a conscious force... aka computer programmers who create video game worlds which the characters within explore. Oh wait, those video game characters can't see the programmers. I guess programmers don't exist right? What do programmers use to make programs? they use WORDS, aka computer language. Which is little different than the Bible saying the Word was with God.

Please show me a random generator that creates patterns and fixed values that can be studied. I'll wait for that. You know how this world can be studied through science? That's right, fixed values and patterns. Now show me a completely random source creating laws, patterns and other fixed values. Explain to me how a completely unintelligent universe can produce beings with intelligence that go way beyond their immediate environment if all we are are products of the immediate stimuli we are exposed to.

Yes you are indeed deflectin but what's funny is i proclaimed to be none of dat shyt. It's YOU who chose to project those adjectives onto ME. Don't get upset because i'm using da most basic of common sense to point out da obvious fabrications and contradictions in dat book you believe to be such a source of unwavering truths. All i'm doin is presenting simple questions and observations. Nothing more, nothing less.

And Once again wit da arbitrary tangents, i nor nobody else on my side of da debate stated anything in regards to having concrete evidence on anything dealin with da creation of da universe or our reality. Stop trynna put validity in theories dat weren't even made in da first place.

And i'll keep bringing up dis point because it's real, if you were born in da middle of da amazon somewhere or some place in da middle east, you wouldn't be talkin bout non of dat bullshyt. So for da umpteenth time...

nikka please. :aicmon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yes you are indeed deflectin but what's funny is i proclaimed to be none of dat shyt. It's YOU who chose to project those adjectives onto ME. Don't get upset because i'm using da most basic of common sense to point out da obvious fabrications and contradictions in dat book you believe to be such a source of unwavering truths. All i'm doin is presenting simple questions and observations. Nothing more, nothing less.

And Once again wit da arbitrary tangents, i nor nobody else on my side of da debate stated anything in regards to having concrete evidence on anything dealin with da creation of da universe or our reality. Stop trynna put validity in theories dat weren't even made in da first place.

And i'll keep bringing up dis point because it's real, if you were born in da middle of da amazon somewhere or some place in da middle east, you wouldn't be talkin bout non of dat bullshyt. So for da umpteenth time...

nikka please. :aicmon:

The Big Gang is a theory so religious people don't believe it's true. Well gravity is also a theory so I hope they all jump out a building and tell me what happens.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It was atheists who started this topic and started piling on to Christians talking about our motivations for believing and insinuating we're ignorant, but now ya'll are coming through admitting ya'll don't got the answers either.

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
let me here ya'lls explanations on how the world was created since ya'll know it all. And lets not backpedal and flip it on but you Christians believe this! Ya'll know it, so let it be known how it was all done.

Philosophic burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm afraid that the 'burden of proof' is on the side of those claiming the existence of God i.e. you and the rest of the Gawd-botherers. Your above argument is nothing more then a fallacy.

Very simply, I cannot disprove the existence of something that has yet to be proven to exist.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It was atheists who started this topic and started piling on to Christians talking about our motivations for believing and insinuating we're ignorant, but now ya'll are coming through admitting ya'll don't got the answers either.

Yea I get what you're saying. Honestly I'm not atheist, I'm agnostic, because no one knows how we got here. All I do know is that science has a lot more concrete evidence than a book that someone wrote millions of years after the Earth was created.
The man that knows everything is the man that knows he knows nothing at all.