Agree or Disagree: Most black folks are christians out of fear....

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Like fasting, tithing, forgiving those who have done wrong against you, refraining from sexual immorality, helping the poor. Following the commandments, staying in the word. Fighting lust and temptation daily?

To be a real Christian someone who attempts to live a righteous life have a strong relationship with God and following his word is not easy.

"the harvest is plentiful but the labourers are few"

Being a Christian in this day and age is not easy.

My fav poster here. Couldn't said it better

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be a christian is to be in a longterm relationship with God, and his character which is the 10 commandments.....most people are christians because they are trying to be on the same page with the creator. Alot of us are struggling to get there, so pray for a breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see that the No True Scotsman Fallacy is running rampant in here: typical.

For the Pascal's Wager contingent, what if you're wrong, and the Muslims are right (same god, radically different ways of perceiving it)? Or the Hindus? Or the Ancient Greeks?

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Yea because Christians sacrifice themselves all the time. Ok.

No it ain't about comparing or anything. That's just some of the fundamental aspects of what Christianity stands on. Me personally, I would do it for anyone of you at the drop of a hat. All God cares about is if you have true love in your heart for Him because if you do you will have love for your fellow man too.

Jesus says some of this in the book of Matthew

22: 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bruh I won't even look @ that trash.

I believe Jesus will come again to judge the living and dead.

Man our last days are a head just sit back and look @ the madness in this world.

Got nikkas eating peoples face and shyt the devil is working bruh.

I suggest you find the good Lord and hold on to him.

Let me put it this way I've been through a lot in my life and GOD has always been there.
:laff::laff::laff: