Agree or Disagree: Most black folks are christians out of fear....

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Why do yall get on here and argue folks beliefs all the time, like you gonna change someone else belief lol Stuff gets old quick

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
was it religion or science that created AIDS???

That question is just as asinine as asking was it religion or science coerced the pope into green lighting the slavery of blacks when the white (*religious*) masses started to question the morality of doing such. oh, wait..... :ooh:

fukk you zay lol.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That question is just as asinine as asking was it religion or science coerced the pope into green lighting the slavery of blacks when the white (*religious*) masses started to question the morality of doing such. oh, wait..... :ooh:

fukk you zay lol.

:why: WHO THE fukk IS ZAY???

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If most blacks were really Christian the murder rate in he black community wouldn't be so high, there wouldn't be so much hate for our fellow man, our women wouldn't be so promiscuous, our music would be enlightened.

There would not be 70 percent black children born out of wedlock.

real shyt

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
:why: WHO THE fukk IS ZAY???

What are you just skimming these threads looking for half assed debates? Calm down and pay attention. It's the thread starter. He makes bullshyt troll threads and probably rubs his hands like birdman whilst you defend a god that you've never seen or conversed with. :lawd:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Exactly, you don't have any answers. Love to criticize and champion yourself as an independent thinker, but you can't think of an answer to how a world of order came to be from complete chaos. I ain't deflecting nothing. You are the one who champion yourself the superior thinking, so you would think you have the answer.

I CAN draw a parallel of a 'universe' being created by a conscious force... aka computer programmers who create video game worlds which the characters within explore. Oh wait, those video game characters can't see the programmers. I guess programmers don't exist right? What do programmers use to make programs? they use WORDS, aka computer language. Which is little different than the Bible saying the Word was with God.

Please show me a random generator that creates patterns and fixed values that can be studied. I'll wait for that. You know how this world can be studied through science? That's right, fixed values and patterns. Now show me a completely random source creating laws, patterns and other fixed values. Explain to me how a completely unintelligent universe can produce beings with intelligence that go way beyond their immediate environment if all we are are products of the immediate stimuli we are exposed to.

:ohlawd: KevM be bringin that HEAT.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
How come Jesus doesn't heal amputees? How come any so called miracle that has happened is usually something that could be done with no divine intervention at all?