Agree or Disagree: Most black folks are christians out of fear....

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I never claimed to know the origin of life or the universe with absolute certainty, but the first step in find knowledge is by eliminating all pretenses to it.

my sentiments exactly, there are theoretical physicist struggling with this question every day, starting from the ground up admitting they know nothing to whereever they are at today..

and then u have a bunch of myths claiming they have the answer? I won't even single out the bibe/quran because every mythology since the dawn of man has claimed to have the answer to this question.

Quran/Bible are only wants currently popular amongst nikkas who don't want to accept that they either don't know or are too lazy to study and attempt to find out for themselves.

I have more respect for the man who says he doesn't know and then attempts to find out instead of the one who points to a book that they claim God wrote and say God did it

That's the cowards way out and is an insult to human intelligence IMO

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:ohlawd: KevM be bringin that HEAT.

shyt would be heat if life didn't comprise of self replicating organisms like ourselves and every species on earth

no programmer necessary breh :bryan:

but the real reason why blacks are religious is because its the simplest answer and God is always there for them during their hard times (even if hes not. since u can't disprove a negative)

Black people are dealing with black on black crime, poverty, racism, unemployment, when ur in the gutter and down and out sometimes God is your only friend. The only thing u can turn to when all else fails. nikkas aren't about to let logic and reason come between them and their relationship with God, no matter what. Then you have the whole Satan things, which is perfect brainwashing because they can attribute anything bad to him (even though God created the muthafukka and gives the nikka all the power he has AND COULD STRIP HIM OF THAT POWER AT ANY TIME AND MAKE THE WORLD A PERFECT UTOPIA ANYTIME HE WANTS....seems like God obviously doesn't give a fukk about us to me SMH) and in their mind its somehow a logical explanation for why bad things happen to good people?

Matthew Parris sums it up perfectly

http://richarddawkins.net/articles/...s-an-atheist-i-truly-believe-africa-needs-god

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No one can prove GOD exist you live by faith and not by sight. To me its easy to prove that their is a GOD . I've had my prayers answered time and time again.

People try so hard to figure GOD out but you cant you have to try to live for him.

Just because you prayed and whatever you prayed for didnt happen when ever you wanted it to doesnt mean there isnt a GOD. His time is always the right time so let him work.

Like i said before believe in what you believe in but i damm sure know there is a GOD.

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
No one can prove GOD exist you live by faith and not by sight. To me its easy to prove that their is a GOD . I've had my prayers answered time and time again.

People try so hard to figure GOD out but you cant you have to try to live for him.

:comeon::snoop:

nikkas aren't about to let logic and reason come between them and their relationship with God, no matter what.

No lieeee, No lieeee... No lie-ie-ie-ie-ie

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Judge No Ones Beliefs In Believing Or Not Believing There's A God

But To Say "Ive Had Prayers Answered" Is A Lame Ass Piece Of "Evidence" In The Existence Of God

Pray To A Rock, A Tree, A Shoe, Etc.. And The Chances Of Having That Prayer Answered Will Be Exactly The Same

Some Times Things Go Your Way, Some Times They Dont, That's Just Life

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:comeon::snoop:

No lieeee, No lieeee... No lie-ie-ie-ie-ie

Am i lying bruh :dry:

Can you see GOD?

Dont you live by faith and not by sight?

I Judge No Ones Beliefs In Believing Or Not Believing There's A God

But To Say "Ive Had Prayers Answered" Is A Lame Ass Piece Of "Evidence" In The Existence Of God

Pray To A Rock, A Tree, A Shoe, Etc.. And The Chances Of Having That Prayer Answered Will Be Exactly The Same

Some Times Go Your Way, Some Times Dont, That's Just Life

:comeon: so saying i've had my prayers answered is lame :whoo::lawd:

you got it bruh

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

you got it bruh

Like I Said, I Judge No One, If You Believe God Himself Heard Your Prayer And Decided To Answer It Then Hey Man More Power To You

I Cant Sit Here And Tell You Your Wrong Cuz I Have No Evidence That God Himself Doesn't Hear Prayers

I DONT KNOW THAT

But I Find It Weird That You Can Sit There Tell Someone Else They're Wrong When You Have No Evidence He Does IN FACT Hear & Answer Prayers

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Just because you prayed and whatever you prayed for didnt happen when ever you wanted it to doesnt mean there isnt a GOD. His time is always the right time so let him work.

Like i said before believe in what you believe in but i damm sure know there is a GOD.

Tell me what happened in one of these instances so I can try to figure out if that was "God" or just something going in your favor.

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Am i lying bruh :dry:

Can you see GOD?

Dont you live by faith and not by sight?

you got it bruh

Im not saying youre lieing, I dont know you or whatever you proclaim to be your answered prayers. Im cosigning Chris' post that "nikkas aren't about to let logic and reason come between them and their relationship with God, no matter what." as it became very poignant. I personally also think that alleged answered prayers is a very flimsy way of determining the existence of a 'God' whatever your definition of that word is.