Agree or Disagree: Most black folks are christians out of fear....

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Not out of fear, but for me it gives me peace.
when i was sort of in the WORD this was my main reason. Ill admit its a comforting feeling to think that a man in the sky has your back 24/7. and when something bad happens i think it makes religious folks feel better to think "God allowed it to happen"

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i think it's mostly because we were raised christian

i never bought christanity, even at an early age. i applied logic to the bible and couldn't get with it. my parents didn't force it on me, luckily.

blows my mind how many blacks are christians. you'd think we'd be the most agnostic/atheist race instead of the most religious
we dont wanna think for ourselves. easier to sit back and say God will handle it

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I havent went to church in awhile, my mom always tell me, You need to start going to church again, you wanna go to hell?

:rudy:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
let me here ya'lls explanations on how the world was created since ya'll know it all. And lets not backpedal and flip it on but you Christians believe this! Ya'll know it, so let it be known how it was all done.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:laugh: c/s nikka prolly think people was livin to be hundreds of years old and livin inside of giant fishes too. shyt is so sad.

probably believe the earth was flooded and a nikka with long pubic hair on his face built an Ark and brought 2 of each animal on the planet with it.
nikkas believing in fairytales in 2012. ol Fairly Ever After ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I believe jesus to be black.....
and like most black men of power he
aint fukkin with you ignorant nikkas.
he's coming back to save white bytches.
a0yqua.jpg

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
let me here ya'lls explanations on how the world was created since ya'll know it all. And lets not backpedal and flip it on but you Christians believe this! Ya'll know it, so let it be known how it was all done.

:what::laugh:

You Religious folk (especially christians) LOVE deflecting shyt and throwin arbitrary tangents out there when your arguments begin to deflate. I have yet to hear an atheist say DEFINITIVELY how, why, when, orwhere shyt all comes from. We simply dont believe in some 2000 year old book of fairy tales dat has been edited, chopped n screwed over da course of centuries by MAN for MAN's agenda. It's you christians who are out here proclaimin dat shyt as FACT when dere is HISTORICAL (and quite honestly just common sense) evidence dat points to da contrary.

You people seriously believe in talkin snakes, a woman bein made from a man's rib, people turning into pillars of salt, commandments dat happen to leave out some of da most vile acts humans can participate in, horsemen of da apocalypse, some invisible boogey man tempting you to do bad shyt, da earth bein created in 7 days, some nikka bein in a lion den and not gettin merked, some nikka losin his powers from his hair bein cut, a nikka buildin a big ass boat dat fit all da world's creatures on it, dat list of tales go on n on n on....

nikka please. :aicmon:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:comeon:

In 2012??? Do you really wanna compare the madness in the world now to 1912??? or 1812??? For really though??? You should do some research.

Cannibals have been around since the dawn of time, you should do some research.

hahahah so you dont think the same things that happened in history are happening now bruh .

Stop it please :hmm:

So because hitler isnt frying a mass amount of jews in the oven the world is perfect huh.

Maybe you should do research of how people are really turning against GOD.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If christians love God how come they dont atleast put an EFFORT to stop sinning so much?

:ohlawd: Every body sins bruh !! There isnt one person who doesnt sin .

Thats why Jesus put the burden of the world on him and died for our sins.

Look i dont judge anyones religion you do you but if there is ever a time you need me to testify about all the good GOD has done im here.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, you don't have any answers. Love to criticize and champion yourself as an independent thinker, but you can't think of an answer to how a world of order came to be from complete chaos. I ain't deflecting nothing. You are the one who champion yourself the superior thinking, so you would think you have the answer.

I CAN draw a parallel of a 'universe' being created by a conscious force... aka computer programmers who create video game worlds which the characters within explore. Oh wait, those video game characters can't see the programmers. I guess programmers don't exist right? What do programmers use to make programs? they use WORDS, aka computer language. Which is little different than the Bible saying the Word was with God.

Please show me a random generator that creates patterns and fixed values that can be studied. I'll wait for that. You know how this world can be studied through science? That's right, fixed values and patterns. Now show me a completely random source creating laws, patterns and other fixed values. Explain to me how a completely unintelligent universe can produce beings with intelligence that go way beyond their immediate environment if all we are are products of the immediate stimuli we are exposed to.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exactly, you don't have any answers. Love to criticize and champion yourself as an independent thinker, but you can't think of an answer to how a world of order came to be from complete chaos. I ain't deflecting nothing. You are the one who champion yourself the superior thinking, so you would think you have the answer.

I CAN draw a parallel of a 'universe' being created by a conscious force... aka computer programmers who create video game worlds which the characters within explore. Oh wait, those video game characters can't see the programmers. I guess programmers don't exist right? What do programmers use to make programs? they use WORDS, aka computer language. Which is little different than the Bible saying the Word was with God.

Please show me a random generator that creates patterns and fixed values that can be studied. I'll wait for that. You know how this world can be studied through science? That's right, fixed values and patterns. Now show me a completely random source creating laws, patterns and other fixed values. Explain to me how a completely unintelligent universe can produce beings with intelligence that go way beyond their immediate environment if all we are are products of the immediate stimuli we are exposed to.

dont waste your time breh nikkas just love to sin with no remorse you won't get any intelligent rebbudles from these c00ns...