Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
MLK grew up a Marxist. Elijah Muhammad didn't change a single thing about his opinion; MLK was working toward a large-scale labour movement before he was killed.
You're very ignorant about the facts.

Mlk and his Entire style changed after meeting w Elijah. We have the before and after opinions and speeches and white women to prove it.

Mlk was no longer an integration pusher. He said.... he may have led his people "into a burning house"

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Not all American Jews are Zionists.
Speaking of which, remember what AAs did to Liberia? Or are we going to pretend that never happened? :dame:
I forgot to add that to my original post

Jews finessed someone for their land, so did we :pachaha:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Aren't you Arab breh

You're the last person to talk down on other groups for oppressing others given your history of slavery and how you continue to treat non Arabs and non Muslims poorly to this day

Pennsylvania (also lived in BC for some time)

If you did your googles you'd know the difference between Levant Arabs and Gulf Arabs.

I don't associate with gulf Arabs because they're trash like the Zionists, or almost as bad.

Not all American Jews are Zionists.
Speaking of which, remember what AAs did to Liberia? Or are we going to pretend that never happened? :dame:

90% of them support the Zionist cause and their country certainly does

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
If you did your googles you'd know the difference between Levant Arabs and Gulf Arabs.

I don't associate with gulf Arabs because they're trash like the Zionists, or almost as bad.

You want to make a distinction between different Arabs but place all Jews under one banner? Not every Jewish person is affiliated with Isreal.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
You want to make a distinction between different Arabs but place all Jews under one banner? Not every Jewish person is affiliated with Isreal.

Fair point

These are th Jews I'm referring to:

- ashkenazi Jews from Europe who historically facilitated the move to Israel
- Zionists
- any Jew that supports their cause (be it Western or within Palestine and surrounding areas)

I'm cool with the original Jews who lived in harmony with Arabs in Palestine (Muslims and Christians and Armenians etc). I'm cool with those sympathetic to our cause and DOING something about it like boycotting products or going on demonstration marches or raising awareness.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
:scust::dwillhuh::martin::beli::jbhmm::what:

You do know the real jews are blacks? Plus todays so called jews are cacs. Soo u like and prefer cacs breh?
A lot of Jews are olives skinned with curly hair. That's who I'm referring to when I say "Jewish". The ones who have a middle easternish appearance

I do not find non Jewish white women attractive and don't get along with them

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't say 90%, but quite a few do. I despise the Israeli state, and their crimes against humanity, but I can very easily understand the mindset.
Again, if Liberia would be prospered economically after AAs started migrating their and creating a new class, a lot of AAs today would feel the same way about it.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
I wouldn't say 90%, but quite a few do. I despise the Israeli state, and their crimes against humanity, but I can very easily understand the mindset.
Again, if Liberia would be prospered economically after AAs started migrating their and creating a new class, a lot of AAs today would feel the same way about it.

The mindset yes. They were oppressed themselves but also very scheming and calculating people and sought out great opportunity to tyrannise the one people who lent them a hand in the face of their own suffering.

But it is absolutely unjustified and they will pay their dues in good time. Anyone who supports their cause I don't fukk with, simply put.

Not gonna lie I'm not as familiar with Liberia so I won't comment. I cannot imagine it was exactly the same tho.