Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I asked a question, never said he was or wasn't pro black
Well the answer is obviously yes, fam. MLK was pro black. He was one of the most influential black activist in modern times. It is a bit contradictory to be pro black and in a interracial relationship but a lot of things in our ideology are contradictory. We claim biracial people but at the same time shun the interracial relationship that proceeded the biracial person's birth. We deny part of that person's heritage. A lot of black activist were biracial and a lot even grew up with their white family members present in their life. It's crazy and we got to sit down and figure out what we really want.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yes, but if you are dating a white person then you become a walking contradiction because you are dating the race who oppressed your ancestors (and some of them still want to oppress you to this day) while trying to be pro-black.

Plus, how can you be pro-black, date a white person knowing there's a possibility that someone in that white person's family might hate you just for being black? Or they might hate their white relative for dating you? Then when they find out you're pro-black, that becomes an even bigger issue. How can you be comfortable in that potential environment?

People are attracted to what they are attracted too. It's their life, not ours and if it makes them happy, I'm cool with it. However, if you a black person who dates white people out of spite for your own race or because you don't find beauty in your own black race, then you are a piece of shyt.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a c00n though

I am very much for the advancement of the black race

I very much wish to see us prosper and I never tap dance for CACs

I just happen to have a sexual preference for Asians, Ricans and Jewish girls

So you want the advancement of black people but don't want to fukk with black women

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I would honestly say no.
I've only met one White woman in my entire life who I'd ever consider dating, and she was rare in terms of her interests and opinions.
Most Black men dating other races of women and Black women dating other races of men aren't dating a "special person" of that other race, they're dating some average person who probably harbors some prejudiced attitude toward something in Black culture.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
But why Jewish girls?
I grew up around a lot of Jews

I love their culture
I love their curly hair
I love their personalities

Some of the most down to earth girls I've ever been around.

I feel like they're one of the few people who can relate to the black struggle (just my personal opinion)

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
It would be difficult to reconcile pro-blackness and dating outside of your race IMO. Perhaps exacerbated a bit more if dating a white person. Me personally, I think it's possible but there is definitely a correlation between black people who date white people and black people who aren't pro-black on average so.....

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
And I would honestly say no.
I've only met one White woman in my entire life who I'd ever consider dating, and she was rare in terms of her interests and opinions.
Most Black men dating other races of women and Black women dating other races of men aren't dating a "special person" of that other race, they're dating some average person who probably harbors some prejudiced attitude toward something in Black culture.
Dudes fukking white women who love guzzling black cum from our ****** cock but use that same mouth to disrespect black women :francis:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I grew up around a lot of Jews

I love their culture
I love their curly hair
I love their personalities

Some of the most down to earth girls I've ever been around.

I feel like they're one of the few people who can relate to the black struggle (just my personal opinion)

:camby: you gotta be trolling saying some bs like this

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Interracial relationships in this culture are for weirdos, hustlers and outcasts. I'm a selfish outcast/ass hole that few women who don't cook clean and obey will like so my options are limited and I live in a city where you can fall into p*ssy from all over the world m-f. At the least I dislike cacs to much to be anti black. It is what it is

Can you be pro black, yea but if you're pro black activities are done to seek validation from people who's pro black activities only extend to lipservice, and blowing black women's backs out, then you're probably doing it for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
So you want the advancement of black people but don't want to fukk with black women

I tend to not get along with black women. I don't bash them on some Chris B shyt or anything though. I still check for sistas with big ole bootys though but in general, most of my experiences with them have been negative