Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I grew up around a lot of Jews

I love their culture
I love their curly hair
I love their personalities

Some of the most down to earth girls I've ever been around.

I feel like they're one of the few people who can relate to the black struggle (just my personal opinion)
These so called jews are the ones who are toying with our people.

One. The holocaust doesn't come close to slavery. Holocaust was 6 years, slavery was 400 years and today we still slaves. Prison labour and mental slavery is still evident in our community today.

Two. These same jews are the ones pimping our black artists and erasing blacks from r and b and replacing them with adele and sam smith. They are pushing violence, materalism and drugs to our communities. Look up lyor cohen and jimmy iovine. Jimmy turned dr dre into the biggest c00n that suge said dre told him he wanted to be white. :mjlol:. Also hollywood which jews run. So called cac jews aren't our friends and can't relate in anyway. They look down on blacks.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Mlk and Fredrick Douglas both

Were just like how many so called activists are today

You can't be pro black unless you're nationalistic and revolutionary, because the entire system needs to be replaced as the entire system oppressed us.

Activists aren't pro black and marry / date white women, because they aren't pro black. .....
THEY JUST WANT To discover a way for black people to fit into the oppressive corporate capitalist system.

It wasn't until mlk spoke with Elijah Muhammad that he realized the truth about cave people, this system, politics, fukking white hoes, and the economy.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Out of curiosity, if dating outside of your race makes it impossible to be pro-black, then why isn't that same standard held for those just smashing outside your race?

Seems to me that some brehs have a really different/selective/fukked up view of the "pro-black" concept/ideal.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I love their culture
I love their curly hair

I feel like they're one of the few people who can relate to the black struggle (just my personal opinion)
Your more full of shyt than normal today
:deadmanny:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Yes. Just ask Van Jones. I'm "dating" a pawg but i am still very much pro-black. I think often people call you a c00n because they are usually ignorant and go by what they have been conditioned to think/feel. Some black people go for opposite races because they are "tired" of their current race. That is not the case in my situation. I just met her and we clicked. Breaking up soon though, shyt hasn't worked out as well as we'd hoped for. She moving back to her home state :blessed:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

I love their culture
I love their curly hair

Yeah Jews can damn sure relate to the struggle when they every single day oppress helpless Palestinians IN THEIR OWN LAND.

fukking rats and that's all they'll ever be. Don't fall into the trap.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These so called jews are the ones who are toying with our people.

One. The holocaust doesn't come close to slavery. Holocaust was 6 years, slavery was 400 years and today we still slaves. Prison labour and mental slavery is still evident in our community today.

Two. These same jews are the ones pimping our black artists and erasing blacks from r and b and replacing them with adele and sam smith. They are pushing violence, materalism and drugs to our communities. Look up lyor cohen and jimmy iovine. Jimmy turned dr dre into the biggest c00n that suge said dre told him he wanted to be white. :mjlol:. Also hollywood which jews run. So called cac jews aren't our friends and can't relate in anyway. They look down on blacks.
While I don't completely agree with what he's saying, you're fairly wrong.
1. The Holocaust was the climax of hundreds of years of pogroms, ethnic cleansings, and segregation.
2. "The Jews" aren't pimping Black artists and erasing anyone from R&B, nor are they the ones making materialism, violence, or drugs a part of our communities. Black artists are the ones doing that.
3. The origins of Jewish control in "Hollywood" are fairly simple, they were pushed out of a lot of industries, and they congregated into theatre and early movie production, ensuring they kept the rights to most of what they created, building companies and brands. Essentially, they made sure to keep a monopoly on what they created, which could have been a reality for Black music from the 30s on if we'd fought to maintain control, and kept most of it within our communities.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Jews can damn sure relate to the struggle when they every single day oppress helpless Palestinians IN THEIR OWN LAND.

Not all American Jews are Zionists.
Speaking of which, remember what AAs did to Liberia? Or are we going to pretend that never happened? :dame:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mlk and Fredrick Douglas both

Were just like how many so called activists are today

You can't be pro black unless you're nationalistic and revolutionary, because the entire system needs to be replaced as the entire system oppressed us.

Activists aren't pro black and marry / date white women, because they aren't pro black. .....
THEY JUST WANT To discover a way for black people to fit into the oppressive corporate capitalist system.

It wasn't until mlk spoke with Elijah Muhammad that he realized the truth about cave people, this system, politics, fukking white hoes, and the economy.
MLK grew up a Marxist. Elijah Muhammad didn't change a single thing about his opinion; MLK was working toward a large-scale labour movement before he was killed.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
No, you can't. Because of what the most vocal people make "pro-black" out to be, you cannot date out. It's just like a man can't really be a feminist these days. The perception of those folks is the reality. No, you can't be pro black and date out. Personally, I'm committed to a non-black lady. I conduct my business with many different types of people but I do my best to make sure that qualified black folks get shine as much as possible. I support local and black business as much as possible. I look out for youngsters in my neighborhood to at least try and influence them to stay out of the bullshyt. I don't care if you call me pro-black or not because I'm doing what I feel is right in my community. I'm not gonna break up with my girlfriend to impress a nikka dressed like an off brand power ranger or some chick that doesn't wear deodorant. In this day and age, we still arguing what even qualifies a nikka to be black. How the fukk I'm gonna be pro something that doesn't even exist? :heh:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

Aren't you Arab breh

You're the last person to talk down on other groups for oppressing others given your history of slavery and how you continue to treat non Arabs and non Muslims poorly to this day
Where u from?
Pennsylvania (also lived in BC for some time)