Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well the answer is obviously yes, fam. MLK was pro black. He was one of the most influential black activist in modern times. It is a bit contradictory to be pro black and in a interracial relationship but a lot of things in our ideology are contradictory. We claim biracial people but at the same time shun the interracial relationship that proceeded the biracial person's birth. We deny part of that person's heritage. A lot of black activist were biracial and a lot even grew up with their white family members present in their life. It's crazy and we got to sit down and figure out what we really want.
Obeezy!!!! Or Barry. :troll:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The mindset yes. They were oppressed themselves but also very scheming and calculating people and sought out great opportunity to tyrannise the one people who lent them a hand in the face of their own suffering.

But it is absolutely unjustified and they will pay their dues in good time. Anyone who supports their cause I don't fukk with, simply put.

Not gonna lie I'm not as familiar with Liberia so I won't comment. I cannot imagine it was exactly the same tho.
Wasn't exactly the same, but that may have a lot to do with the failed development. They attempted to colonise it. There weren't widespread ethnic cleansings or anything ridiculous like Israelis in Palestine, but there was definitely colonial control and some violence against the native people(s).

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Wasn't exactly the same, but that may have a lot to do with the failed development. They attempted to colonise it. There weren't widespread ethnic cleansings or anything ridiculous like Israelis in Palestine, but there was definitely colonial control and some violence against the native people(s).

:manny:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Can you be against fast food establishments, but still eat at McDonald's everyday? Can you be vehemently against eating pork, but still take a slice of bacon? Would you take a person who speaks out against illegal drug use seriously, knowing that s/he goes home and snorts lines of cocaine? It really should be simple. :francis:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Imo i can see why folks say you cant be pro black because ite counterproductive.i absolutely agree with that. Anybody trying to claim problack while dating a white wonan or latina is full of shyt. But the c00n shyt im not getting. You cant help to who you attracted to as a man. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman period. Now i cant see myself with anything other than a beautiful black woman but.. Yea

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It makes sense.

Sexual predators say shyt like "I shouldn't be charged with a crime because I can't control who I'm sexually attractive to"

But then they go out and fukk lil kids

:dame: nobody forced them to seek out children and have sex with them.
These nikkas are so full of shyt. nikkas prefer non black p*ssy but still claim pro black. It's not even like they just have had some non black partners they actually PREFER them. There's no way to even spin than

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
These nikkas are so full of shyt. nikkas prefer non black p*ssy but still claim pro black. It's not even like they just have had some non black partners they actually PREFER them. There's nonwaynto even spin than
It doesn't matter as long as they're putting in work.