Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
No.Pro black to me means I'm pro black community and everything that entails(family,relationships,wealth,children,etc).I place black above anything else.
What they could support,however,is black empowerment.
Pro black and black empowerment arent the same? What's the difference, breh?

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
Pro black and black empowerment arent the same? What's the difference, breh?
Black empowerment means supporting black endeavors like black businesses,blacks in government.Just anything empowering to the black community.
Pro blackness goes a step further and involves personal life choices like dating,marrying,& procreating black.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
No, you can't. Because of what the most vocal people make "pro-black" out to be, you cannot date out. It's just like a man can't really be a feminist these days. The perception of those folks is the reality. No, you can't be pro black and date out. Personally, I'm committed to a non-black lady. I conduct my business with many different types of people but I do my best to make sure that qualified black folks get shine as much as possible. I support local and black business as much as possible. I look out for youngsters in my neighborhood to at least try and influence them to stay out of the bullshyt. I don't care if you call me pro-black or not because I'm doing what I feel is right in my community. I'm not gonna break up with my girlfriend to impress a nikka dressed like an off brand power ranger or some chick that doesn't wear deodorant. In this day and age, we still arguing what even qualifies a nikka to be black. How the fukk I'm gonna be pro something that doesn't even exist? :heh:
Is she a cac?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's been done before. But it's kinda funny in the light.

This. I know a few people who took paycuts to work for civil rights organizations, and are fighting on behalf of blacks even when they're not at work. But won't date a brother.:martin:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Pro black but when you die your cac wife is taking your wealth or your mixed breed kids are taking your wealth. :russ:

I already told my son he marry a non black I'm leaving my house to my nephew:francis:
That's my thing. fukk who u like but wealth, claiming these people, leaving resources....

Geez. Unless they rich we ain't got no business taking em seriously.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
White Supremacists hate Jews

The white supremacists dream society (1930s Germany) came at the expense of Jewish people
Don't give a fukk about 1930s Germany. How did that affect us other than mad Jews coming over here and benefiting from the same system that oppresses us?