Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
I'd say nah. But you can still be a non pro black person and not be a c00n ass nikka too.

I'd consider someone like Jamie Foxx in this category. Doesn't come off as pro black with his dating habits but ain't really out here c00ning it up either.
Jamie was a regular at Bryan Singer's unfamous twink pool party and his c00ning is on the casting couch.

Frostmage

Daps
nikkas could meet the love of their life and she could be another race, and yall would be like "nah I gotta worry about what other black people think, before I care about making myself happy".
You mean just like successful groups whose members have put aside personal feelings to amass wealth and influence through arranged/ acceptable marriages beneficial to their communities? Those very same communities surpass us at every instance and turn around and shyt on Black "do what feels good/right for me"people. They've always said that we're incapable of doing what other groups have done and so many of us like to prove them right. It takes everyone rowing in the same direction to get to shore.

Frostmage

Daps
Most of us Black Americans are incapable of producing a 100% black child because we're not 100% black to begin with. I suppose you could try to find the darkest woman possible to maximise the blackness of the child, but that would mean never mating with light to medium skinned black women, which is not very pro-black at all.

As a matter of simple math/science, having any children at all spreads black genes equally. You contribute about half the genes to a child regardless of the race of the partner. Therefore it's more a matter of quantity than percentages. If you wanted to spread black genes the most, you would knock up as many women as possible, regardless of their race. That is an exercise in futilty and totally irresponsible.

Pro-blackness through procreation is silliness.
You're white or mixed and need to stop commenting on BLACK people's affairs.

Last edited:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're white or mixed and need to stop commenting on BLACK people's affairs.

Nah bruh, I'm medium-toned black. There's some white rapist back up the chain somewhere, but it's nothing but black people in my family. Genetically, I'm not 100% black, like most black people.

Frostmage

Daps
Nah bruh, I'm medium-toned black. There's some white rapist back up the chain somewhere, but it's nothing but black people in my family. Genetically, I'm not 100% black, like most black people.
cool_story.jpg
w