Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
A person with a proud , pro black, mindset. ..... wouldn't randomly meet and build up a connection that would led them to think a crakker is the love of their life if
:heh:

I didn't even say crakker though, I just said non black. So If I met and Cambodian or a Aborigini and fell in love, i'm supposed to be like "nah, I can't be with you because white people oppressed us"? As long as you are not actively c00ning then yes you can date outside your race. The vast majority of black people date within the race anyways shyt is not even a major problem.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't give a fukk about 1930s Germany. How did that affect us other than mad Jews coming over here and benefiting from the same system that oppresses us?
Get it out you live, they're not doing for White supremacy, they're doing it for themselves. Jewish banks, real-estate, property, companies, synagogues, funds for their children, Jewish universities, and Jewish charities. Poverty is still a major issue for Jewish people, but at least they're combating it by empowering their own communities.
Its a familiar rhetoric, shared values across the board, they just had a stronger base, and far more years to work toward it.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
200_s.gif

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:heh:

I didn't even say crakker though, I just said non black. So If I met and Cambodian or a Aborigini and fell in love, i'm supposed to be like "nah, I can't be with you because white people oppressed us"? As long as you are not actively c00ning then yes you can date outside your race. The vast majority of black people date within the race anyways shyt is not even a major problem.
I said pro black dating a white person. ..

Pro black dating aboriginal person is cool because black people are the indigenous people to ever corner of the Earth.

There is no excuse to date a recessive devil that only existed for a few thousand years with sub human genetics. Due to history, you can't be pro black and date a white person.
And doing it doesn't make u bad.... just is a sign of not being pro ur people

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was leftists. ... and had the idea that amerikka could accept black people and eventually accept us once the nation had a moral change.

The last two years of his life..... this was not his view. He no longer thought crakkers would accept or change. He was less focused on integration and more focused and black empowerment.

Only white people and c00ns try to water this point down , which one are you?
You're doing that Tumblr argument thing where you make two disconnected points, then throw in some stark conclusion, and make it seem like anything I said aligned with that point.
Marxism, by nature, implies a critique of Capitalism and the surrounding conditions, followed by the struggle against capitalism and the conditions surrounding Capitalism. By nature, his critique would have, and did, include White supremacy. So just by virtue of political beliefs, his focus on the condition of Black people, and White supremacy was there the entire time.
His work was both for reform and revolution, and considering none of us saw his full vision realised, no one knows his endgoal, it can be speculated, but it cannot be fully known. He worked for the empowerment of Black people, alongside full-scale legislative change. His approach changed within the last two years of his life, but that does not mean his opinion or beliefs changed.
Your last attempt at making a point is ridiculous, it has nothing to do with what I said, its just some weird characterisation.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
You're doing that Tumblr argument thing where you make two disconnected points, then throw in some stark conclusion, and make it seem like anything I said aligned with that point.
Marxism, by nature, implies a critique of Capitalism and the surrounding conditions, followed by the struggle against capitalism and the conditions surrounding Capitalism. By nature, his critique would have, and did, include White supremacy. So just by virtue of political beliefs, his focus on the condition of Black people, and White supremacy was there the entire time.
His work was both for reform and revolution, and considering none of us saw his full vision realised, no one knows his endgoal, it can be speculated, but it cannot be fully known. He worked for the empowerment of Black people, alongside full-scale legislative change. His approach changed within the last two years of his life, but that does not mean his opinion or beliefs changed.

Your last attempt at making a point is ridiculous, it has nothing to do with what I said, its just some weird characterisation.
I studied this and made a factual statement that we can prove with video and actions.

And my last statement. .........:sas1:
I bet you think it's irrelevant :sas2:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus, how can you be pro-black, date a white person knowing there's a possibility that someone in that white person's family might hate you just for being black? Or they might hate their white relative for dating you? Then when they find out you're pro-black, that becomes an even bigger issue. How can you be comfortable in that potential environment?

You must be uncomfortable with trolling white people. That kind of scenario, making white people mad bc I'm bangin their kin is GOAT :banderas::umad::ahh:

It's not pro-black per se, but it's also pretty far down the list of pro-black criteria, unless you're dating a chick who is not down

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could make a good argument that knocking up a non-black is the most pro-black thing you could do, since you're actively increasing the black diaspora while subtracting from other races.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
You must be uncomfortable with trolling white people. That kind of scenario, making white people mad bc I'm bangin their kin is GOAT :banderas::umad::ahh:

It's not pro-black per se, but it's also pretty far down the list of pro-black criteria, unless you're dating a chick who is not down

How is that trolling :beli::what:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No.Pro black to me means I'm pro black community and everything that entails(family,relationships,wealth,children,etc).I place black above anything else.
What they could support,however,is black empowerment.

This.

Pro black ultimately means black progression. The most basic, yet crucial, form of black progression is black procreation.
Procreation with other races, ESPECIALLY WHITES, is an inexcusable violation.