Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
If you ain't spending every dollar you have at a black owned business
This isn't always possible, but, indeed, there are folks who would prefer to support White businesses over their own. :francis:
nikkas give 85% of their checks to white people
This is a fair point and 85% could easily be changed to 100% for some folks.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
It's a stretch if you just want to bust a nut, you can maybe attribute that to sexual urges. For example If some breh is a lonely loser and can't get a date, women generally aren't attracted to him but out of the blue some 10/10 non-black woman is really into him and he chooses to fukk/date her. Nothing wrong with that. Take what you can get. No one should be lonely to impress militants on the internet, or attach an arbitrary title to yourself.

Long term dating and marriage, however absolutely not. Pro black means if you start a family it will be a black family.

Personally I don't care for interracial relationships. As long as you aren't c00ning. And you keep black women and men out of your mouth.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Put it to u like this, we create c00ns with the way we treat some people in our community.
This is a thread in itself tbh. Telling folks they are acting white all the time has an effect. Call a nikka a sell out enough times and he might just go ahead and do that.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This isn't always possible, but, indeed, there are folks who would prefer to support White businesses over their own. :francis:

This is a fair point and 85% could easily be changed to 100% for some folks.
That's wrong. It's always possible. Question is who's willing to go the extra mile to do it. Who's willing to sacrifice convenience in the name of being pro black?

with the help of the Internet and online shopping. This is probably the first generation you can give shop 100% with black businesses.

But we don't. And that's my point breh. No one takes it all the way.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's one thing if you've has a non-black girlfriend or two over the course of your dating history, but if you date only, or are married to a non Black woman and have children with her then by definition you are NOT and CANNOT be Pro-Black in the truest sense of the word.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Just support black owned businesses and entities, treat your people with respect, don't shyt on black men\women\lgbt\mentally ill and call it a goddamn day.

Jesus Christ some of you make this shyt more complicated than it need be.

Tho for the record, I know who exactly topics like this was made for :sas2:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Hell no. At best if you're not c00ning/bedwenching and are supporting our businesses ect. then you can be sympathetic. However Pro you will not be because you involves being with and/or procreating a black family. End of.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: Whats wrong with some of you mofos.No you can't be pro black and be with a non black. Just say your dumbasses is pro equality and keep it pushing Ain't nobody forcing y'all to be problack. If you gotta do mental gymnastics to get to your answer, then you know your wrong. :martin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
nikkas could meet the love of their life and she could be another race, and yall would be like "nah I gotta worry about what other black people think, before I care about making myself happy".

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No, you are. His opinions didn't change. He was incredibly self-critical and reflective. The "burning house" quote leads more toward his lack of faith in proper political representation in the wake of the crackdown on Black revolutionary leadership in the country.
And what White women are you talking about?
The FBI was indeed investigating MLK for his Leftist political lean.
He was leftists. ... and had the idea that amerikka could accept black people and eventually accept us once the nation had a moral change.

The last two years of his life..... this was not his view. He no longer thought crakkers would accept or change. He was less focused on integration and more focused and black empowerment.

Only white people and c00ns try to water this point down , which one are you?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
nikkas could meet the love of their life and she could be another race, and yall would be like "nah I gotta worry about what other black people think, before I care about making myself happy".
A person with a proud , pro black, mindset. ..... wouldn't randomly meet and build up a connection that would led them to think a crakker is the love of their life if

They are pro black

People can do what they want but they don't have to pretend to be pro black