Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
So you're just gonna slight your wife and say that your child is not white, as well?
One-drop rule was here before. Of course she's biracial genetically, but she's black socially. She doesn't have the luxury of "white-privilege" & I would be doing her a dis-service sending her outside thinking she does.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
One-drop rule was here before. Of course she's biracial genetically, but she's black socially. She doesn't have the luxury of "white-privilege" & I would be doing her a dis-service sending her outside thinking she does.
And her white mother is ok with you erasing your daughter's whiteness? How does your white wife's white parents feel about that?

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
And her white mother is ok with you erasing your daughter's whiteness? How does your white wife's white parents feel about that?
I really wouldn't care because the police dont... but they cool & very active in her life. No need to erase anything

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
Yes

You can't control your sexual preferences but you can control your social/political beliefs
You can control whom you associate with (just like you can control which elevator you get on) before it gets to dating and further. If you really have belief in your convictions, you're not going to even consider someone who doesn't share your ideals i.e. vegans don't have butchers for partners, romantic or otherwise. It seems like only some facetious, immature, self serving "pro Black" people miss this message and are insistent that they were hit by Cupid's arrow or a love spell, therefore, they had no choice in romantic partners.

You can have Black pride and date out, but pro Black means having a Black partner and nuclear family.

ug2AVMm.jpg

Last edited:

Frostmage

Daps
Well the answer is obviously yes, fam. MLK was pro black. He was one of the most influential black activist in modern times. It is a bit contradictory to be pro black and in a interracial relationship but a lot of things in our ideology are contradictory. We claim biracial people but at the same time shun the interracial relationship that proceeded the biracial person's birth. We deny part of that person's heritage. A lot of black activist were biracial and a lot even grew up with their white family members present in their life. It's crazy and we got to sit down and figure out what we really want.
Can anybody name these white women he was allegedly involved with? Any corroboration from family and closed friends? Was is just some white pros or did that cross dressing, closeted self hating octoroon J.Edgar Hoover plant those stories to tarnish King's image and legacy?

Frostmage

Daps
I'm not a c00n though

I am very much for the advancement of the black race

I very much wish to see us prosper and I never tap dance for CACs

I just happen to have a sexual preference for Asians, Ricans and Jewish girls
You know there are Black Jews, right? I see your kind as an agent and would treat you the same as any outsider, btw.

Frostmage

Daps
Doubt it.
No one knows who it was but MLK, the woman, and J. Edgar Hoover.
J.Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing, closeted octoroon that hated Black people because he feared that he could be exposed as one in those days. He probably thought he could throw off suspicion by being extra hateful to us, just like some closeted gays are openly homophobes.

Frostmage

Daps
:scust::dwillhuh::martin::beli::jbhmm::what:

You do know the real jews are blacks? Plus todays so called jews are cacs. Soo u like and prefer cacs breh?
Some people hate to acknowledge that although the Middle Easterns have said it time and again:

"The late president of Egypt, Gamal Abdel Nasser, stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot except you!"

Frostmage

Daps
Nope. This was discussed before, but you can't be pro black and date your former oppressors.

Anybody who says different is most likely full of shyt:manny:

When did the oppression stop? Did I miss a memo?:ohhh:

Frostmage

Daps
Are you aware that a lot of CACs hate Jews because they feel like they're a threat to the white supremacist society and favor POC?
Jews used to be allies to Blacks because they were fellow outsiders, however, since gaining power and limited white status, they have changed their attitudes towards us.