Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I said pro black dating a white person. ..

Pro black dating aboriginal person is cool because black people are the indigenous people to ever corner of the Earth.

There is no excuse to date a recessive devil that only existed for a few thousand years with sub human genetics. Due to history, you can't be pro black and date a white person.
And doing it doesn't make u bad.... just is a sign of not being pro ur people

7VN5Ep5.gif

Pro Black is Pro BLACK

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I could make a good argument that knocking up a non-black is the most pro-black thing you could do, since you're actively increasing the black diaspora while subtracting from other races.

Yea because making a 50% black child does more to spread black genes than creating a 100% black child :comeon:
The hoops nikkas will jump thru to justify getting some non black p*ssy :mjlol:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea because making a 50% black child does more to spread black genes than creating a 100% black child :comeon:
The hoops nikkas will jump thru to justify getting some non black p*ssy :mjlol:

Most of us Black Americans are incapable of producing a 100% black child because we're not 100% black to begin with. I suppose you could try to find the darkest woman possible to maximise the blackness of the child, but that would mean never mating with light to medium skinned black women, which is not very pro-black at all.

As a matter of simple math/science, having any children at all spreads black genes equally. You contribute about half the genes to a child regardless of the race of the partner. Therefore it's more a matter of quantity than percentages. If you wanted to spread black genes the most, you would knock up as many women as possible, regardless of their race. That is an exercise in futilty and totally irresponsible.

Pro-blackness through procreation is silliness.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Most of us Black Americans are incapable of producing a 100% black child because we're not 100% black to begin with. I suppose you could try to find the darkest woman possible to maximise the blackness of the child, but that would mean never mating with light to medium skinned black women, which is not very pro-black at all.

As a matter of simple math/science, having any children at all spreads black genes equally. You contribute about half the genes to a child regardless of the race of the partner. Therefore it's more a matter of quantity than percentages. If you wanted to spread black genes the most, you would knock up as many women as possible, regardless of their race. That is an exercise in futilty and totally irresponsible.

Pro-blackness through procreation is silliness.

You don't understand black genetics and you obviously don't understand the importance of black genetic purity.
You were wrong before and you're wrong now.

Banned
Daps
The Pro-Black Supporters (Black Separatists) automatic believe in Black Empowerment, Black Love, & Black Separation which automatic prohibited Pro-Interracial Association, Dating, Marrying, And/Or Casual Sexual Sessions, Etc with The Outsiders (Non-Blacks).

The Pro-Interracial Supporters (Non-Black Separatists) automatic believe in Equality For All, General Love because "Love Is Color Blind" according to them, & Integration which automatic prohibited Black Empowerment, Black Love, Black Separation, And/Or Black America Affairs In General.

Hint!: -> Misusing The Label "Pro-Black" is similar to saying that a Person can be "Pro-White" & Associate, Date, Marry, And/Or Have Casual Sexual Sessions, Etc with The Outsiders (Non-Whites).

The Definition Of Pro - Showing Favoritism Over Another Factor Against Another Factor Which Can Be Anything (Companionship, Loving Your Own Race, Sports Teams, & The List Goes On Etc).

But Anyways... The Truth will always remain The Truth 100% 24/7 365 regardless if Anyone want to accept it or not.

Thank You!

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm conflicted on this. I think on the far end of it NO you can't be by definition 'pro black'.

Now being concerned about black interests yes. I've dated women outside of my race but also dated black women. Honestly due to my upbringing, the fact that I have grown up around a lot of non-blacks and being raised by three overprotective black women, most (American) black women I've encountered feel like a second cousin or something to me...hard to place. It kills much of the interest and attraction for me.

The black women I've been more attracted to have been moreso Caribbean or something. One of my ex's parents were from Haiti and grew up in Northern NY. She was similar to me in upbringing. But I've dated White and Latina also.

In terms of my interests, I'm pro black interests...I support blacks, support black businesses, keep my eye on social and economic issues that concern our community. Growing up I felt outed at times because I was picked on by some black people for not being the 'typical' black guy, but growing up and being my own man I get respect from other black men in that respect.

I will say that when I see certain black people with a person outside of their race I do wonder what their motives are, so I do look at my own behavior and feel I have to be VERY selective in terms of who I marry.

BTW I'm black but I also have some close family members that are Puerto Rican also.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aite so Jesse Williams gave a strong pro-Black speech at BET. Is biracial and has a black wife. What do you all think of that?

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I'm pro-black & married to a white woman and we have a black child. I consider us a black fam. My parents black, we got family owned biz and all our employees black. I'm good with that