Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No.Pro black to me means I'm pro black community and everything that entails(family,relationships,wealth,children,etc).I place black above anything else.
What they could support,however,is black empowerment.
The problem with this is you have to date like minded black people. You can be problack and be laying up with a legit c00n.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
While I'm not with a white woman right now. And likely won't ever be because I'm about to get married And have preferred dark skin/brown skin women, I'm not someone who's going to sit up her and pretend that there aren't beautiful women of all races.

You can be as pro black as you wanna be, but a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Which is why some brehs say they still get around outside their race. Also dating outside your race =/= dating a white woman :dahell:

Not everyone is out here :drool: over white women.

You can still WANT the best for your people while dating outside your race, but I'm not sure you can actually practice it. Seeing that you're sharing your wealth with someone who is not black .

My 2 cents.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're very ignorant about the facts.

Mlk and his Entire style changed after meeting w Elijah. We have the before and after opinions and speeches and white women to prove it.

Mlk was no longer an integration pusher. He said.... he may have led his people "into a burning house"
No, you are. His opinions didn't change. He was incredibly self-critical and reflective. The "burning house" quote leads more toward his lack of faith in proper political representation in the wake of the crackdown on Black revolutionary leadership in the country.
And what White women are you talking about?
The FBI was indeed investigating MLK for his Leftist political lean.

Daps
While I'm not with a white woman right now. And likely won't ever be because I'm about to get married And have preferred dark skin/brown skin women, I'm not someone who's going to sit up her and pretend that there aren't beautiful women of all races.

You can be as pro black as you wanna be, but a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Which is why some brehs say they still get around outside their race. Also dating outside your race =/= dating a white woman :dahell:

Not everyone is out here :drool: over white women.

You can still WANT the best for your people while dating outside your race, but I'm not sure you can actually practice it. Seeing that you're sharing your wealth with someone who is not black .

My 2 cents.

Would you be okay with a pro Black Queen dating a White or Arab man? :ohhh:

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap

of course you can practice it. either way, your kids are black and you let them know to embrace that. you can still support black businesses.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Nope. This was discussed before, but you can't be pro black and date your former oppressors.

Anybody who says different is most likely full of shyt:manny:

yea u right..

it aint just former opressors tho, they never stopped.. white supremacy still on autopilot 24/7

today black folks biggest issue is our lack of a black economy

aint no way we gonna develop that without a black community..

and you cant have a black community without black FAMILIES..

same thing applies to black folks having kids (raw sex) with someone they aint married to or even in a relationship with :dahell:

a interracial or single parent household is not a black family...

so there aint no way you "pro-black" if you dating outside the race :dahell:

pro-black is all bout what you doing to empower black folks as a way of defending themselves from racism...

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Would you be okay with a pro Black Queen dating a White or Arab man? :ohhh:
I wouldn't care, it's not my life. Like I said, it's possible that she could still want the best for her people socially, but isn't practicing pro blackness herself

She wouldn't be 100% pro black. She'd just be someone who cares, but didn't pro create with a black person.

Question. Is someone who married black but is a flat out degenerate and liability to the black community. I.E producing babies they can't afford, turns a blind eye to social issues, has that "hate nikkas" complex, somehow better than the person who cares about his/her community; is actively trying to better their community, is a black teacher/professor and supports black businesses, but goes home to someone who isn't black?

No one is 100% pro black anyway though.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But no u can't be pro-blk and sleeping with the enemy.
However a lot of IR daters aren't actually c00ning...at least not initially. Many have been rejected by the opposite sex in their own race. The natural order of things is that you are most attracted to things that reflect what you see when u look in the mirror.
But rejection can turn inwards and fester causing one to grab a hold of any possibility of affection from anyone. Moreover these individuals aren't going to take any accountability for not attracting the mate of their dreams in their own race. Whether it's due to unrealistic or inflated standards or just problems with the opposite sex, they have issues finding love inside their own race and they get lonely.

After a while they get bitter.

Then they become easy pickings for a c00ning mentality.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I thought blacks were forced into Liberia? Like former slaves or something to that effect.

"Here is some free land, oops there are tribes still here? lol guess you gotta kill em to survive! Good luck"

Looking at these recent topics and responses tell me that any kind of unity amongst the African american population is a long way off. :francis:

White folk don't need to have these discussions, majority still marry white after knocking down other races. We still can't decide what "Pro Black" is. Heck not even what "Black" is!

I wouldn't care, it's not my life. Like I said, it's possible that she could still want the best for her people socially, but isn't practicing pro blackness herself

She wouldn't be 100% pro black. She'd just be someone who cares, but didn't pro create with a black person.

Question. Is someone who married black but is a flat out degenerate and liability to the black community. I.E producing babies they can't afford, turns a blind eye to social issues, has that "hate nikkas" complex, somehow better than the person who cares about his/her community; is actively trying to better their community, is a black teacher/professor and supports black businesses, but goes home to someone who isn't black?

No one is 100% pro black anyway though.

But no u can't be pro-blk and sleeping with the enemy.
However a lot of IR daters aren't actually c00ning...at least not initially. Many have been rejected by the opposite sex in their own race. The natural order of things is that you are most attracted to things that reflect what you see when u look in the mirror.
But rejection can turn inwards and fester causing one to grab a hold of any possibility of affection from anyone. Moreover these individuals aren't going to take any accountability for not attracting the mate of their dreams in their own race. Whether it's due to unrealistic or inflated standards or just problems with the opposite sex, they have issues finding love inside their own race and they get lonely.

After a while they get bitter.

Then they become easy pickings for a c00ning mentality.

:lawd: Bless yall for making sense.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:russ:It wouldn't be a Coli thread without something like this. What would she be 78.9% pro-Black? :mjlol:
If you ain't spending every dollar you have at a black owned business, actively trying to set up programs for blacks, then you aren't 100% pro black either :heh:

If everyone who's "pro black" actually practiced it to the max. We'd be unstoppable.

nikkas give 85% of their checks to white people and then claim they're pro black.

Not saying you, but most people.