@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I dont think shes pandering. She just repeats stuff that she's heard and believes. She's young. She has to experience things for herself in order to have a valid perspective. Everything else is just speculation. Notice how most of her arguments are based on personal anecdotes,/ stuff she's seen, not lived.

You sound old and bitter. Shame on you.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First she wasn't a woman, now she young naive and pandering. All from people that don't know her :mjlol: Anything that invalidate her opinion I guess. :mjsip:

Funny thing is there are younger females on here (@trilldealbaby ) and more sheltered ones (@bcrusaderw ) that this somehow doesn't apply to. :jbhmm:
Sheltered? Who? Me? And stop tagging me in this nonsense.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The wolves will come out like they always do, because nikkaz will find out as usual that broads don't be fukkin wit randoms online like that and they just be running off at the mouth for attention. Positive and negative. The nikka that actually porks won't put anywhere close to the work these dukes are.

That's my one issue when muv fukaz simp. It doesn't actually work, so it's pointless.

On another note: @CinnaSlim has be dying in this thread.
The wolves probably won't do anything because they like her. The female wolves aren't as heartless.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You sound old and bitter. Shame on you.
Where is this bitterness you speak of? I've already apologized to her. I tell AL what I think directly. I want her to grow. I usually leave her posts alone. I only state my opinions when threads call for it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Exactly, Im not talking about her age. I'm talking about her limited experiences and thought processes. @SouthernBelle (don't mean to drag you into this SB) and I both mentioned this in the first thread about her.

She still acts or at least comes across as an adolescent. Respect your elders. She's a 20 year old virgin who tries to tell mothers and wives what they should or shouldn't be doing. It's easy to judge when you have no reference or experience. We teach our children, simple terms such as right/wrong, good/bad, because that is the level of cognition they have. Eventually, as your mind develops your thought process should too. You should always continue to learn. But you have to first empty your cup.

You guys aren't helping her by boosting her ego but I see some people like pitting women against eachother for the sake of fukkery. You mock the "sisterhood" but stress unity and building. It isn't the female trolls saying anything about AL, yet you call us bitter black men bashing then act surprised when we get upset. Notice it's men making the threads about her. I peep game.
At this point Im going to need you to stop repeating yourself over and over again. They don't care.

Giselle

Daps
Wow, I skimmed a few pages of that other thread. It got messy.

Somebody give me cliffs and pics/links please. :queen:

Last edited:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
First she wasn't a woman, now she young naive and pandering. All from people that don't know her :mjlol: Anything that invalidate her opinion I guess. :mjsip:

Funny thing is there are younger females on here (@trilldealbaby ) and more sheltered ones (@bcrusaderw ) that this somehow doesn't apply to. :jbhmm:
but why would it apply to me though?
you don't even see your own contradictions:mjlol:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The wolves probably won't do anything because they like her. The female wolves aren't as heartless.

I see.

All the same, they believe in their mind that their chances of getting p*ssy increased because she agrees with everything they say. End of the day she desires and wants to and will fukk the same type of dukes that yaw get made fun of for. Like that broad that flirts with everybody in the club for free drinks, then goes home with the same nikka.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but why would it apply to me though?

It shouldn't. :ehh:Same way it shouldn't apply to AL.
Sheltered? Who? Me? And stop tagging me in this nonsense.
Naming names, I'm just keeping it coli
arent you like 23
:dahell:
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
Its like you guys want women to be bitter, just so you can high five each other and circle jerk, and then complain about women some more. Yet you talk about scorned women.

Yeah, I got married young. I have nothing against my ex. We were young and got married for the wrong reasons, and I've learned from it. My experiences give me a unique perspective on life and allow me to share wisdom.

I'm one of the main ones uplifting and expressing my love for black men. But ok... I realize how much some of you guys need the validation and ego boost.
:umad: