@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

Canon

Veteran
Daps
First she wasn't a woman, now she young naive and pandering. All from people that don't know her :mjlol: Anything that invalidate her opinion I guess. :mjsip:

Funny thing is there are younger females on here (@trilldealbaby ) and more sheltered ones (@bcrusaderw ) that this somehow doesn't apply to. :jbhmm:
1453.gif

add @Juicy to this

Exactly, Im not talking about her age. I'm talking about her limited experiences and thought processes. @SouthernBelle (don't mean to drag you into this SB) and I both mentioned this in the first thread about her.

She still acts or at least comes across as an adolescent. Respect your elders. She's a 20 year old virgin who tries to tell mothers and wives what they should or shouldn't be doing. It's easy to judge when you have no reference or experience. We teach our children, simple terms such as right/wrong, good/bad, because that is the level of cognition they have. Eventually, as your mind develops your thought process should too. You should always continue to learn. But you have to first empty your cup.

You guys aren't helping her by boosting her ego but I see some people like pitting women against eachother for the sake of fukkery. You mock the "sisterhood" but stress unity and building. It isn't the female trolls saying anything about AL, yet you call us bitter black men bashing then act surprised when we get upset. Notice it's men making the threads about her. I peep game.

lol at a 23 year old crying on an internet forum about respecting your elders. you bitter women want her to acquiesce to your group think so badly

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Where is this bitterness you speak of? I've already apologized to her. I tell AL what I think directly. I want her to grow. I usually leave her posts alone. I only state my opinions when threads call for it.

The fact you had to apologize kinda proves you had some animosity towards her.

@agnosticlady I just want you to know you don't have to be an old bitter women when you get older.

Giselle

Daps
99% of you women are from there...

99% of us are not involved in this like he said though. He said we are. I didn't post in that thread,, I just saw that thread today. & I do not have any issues with @agnosticlady

Guys on here love to bring up lsa & blame the lsa female fonts for everything when this situation has nothing to do with being a member of lsa. Like I said, some of you guys are obsessed.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Its like yall dont undrstand that females have access to the internet. No disrespect to her but yall on her like that just cuz shes a female. Atleast when simps do it IRL they are trying to smash.