@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The fact you had to apologize kinda proves you had some animosity towards her.

@agnosticlady I just want you to know you don't have to be an old bitter women when you get older.
I apologized for saying her views were invalid. That wasn't what I meant to say. I'm sayin her perspective is limited, still valid. But she could see and understand more if she was open to seeing things from others perspectives. Also you catch more with honey than vinegar.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The fact you had to apologize kinda proves you had some animosity towards her.

@agnosticlady I just want you to know you don't have to be an old bitter women when you get older.

I just want you to know young sister you don't have to be a young bitter one either.

Keep your standards and your feelings of wanting women to be responsible or whatever you feel.
use that to uplift If you really care.

Women who sit around and say all black men Ain shyt ar e miserable creatures
men who sit around and say all black women ain't shyt are miserable creatures.
women who say the same about other women
and men who say the same about other men

Still all miserable creatures

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Its like yall dont undrstand that females have access to the internet. No disrespect to her but yall on her like that just cuz shes a female. Atleast when simps do it IRL they are trying to smash.
:mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I apologized for saying her views were invalid. That wasn't what I meant to say. I'm sayin her perspective is limited, still valid. But she could see and understand more if she was open to seeing things from others perspectives. Also you catch more with honey than vinegar.

You catch more what :usure:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you just choosing to be obtuse?
Can you please tell me where me and her differ that much ideologically then continue to explain why she is hated and I am not. Then you'll have your answer.

You're younger than her yet your opinions aren't dismissed as naivety/youth like AL. And that's only because they failed with previous accusations that she was a male.That's as straightforward as it gets.

if this is still too obtuse, can you think of another female poster who's discredited because of her age?:popcorn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leave my girl @CinnaSlim alone, out of all the posters that have a problem with AL be it invalid or valid @CinnaSlim is the only one that has been completely upfront and direct, shown no disrespect, apologized and been straight up.

Not to much more she can do, if she thinks AL needs to grow that's her opinion, but she aint being foul about how she feels or what she thinks.

She's keeping 100.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
While @bdizzle is in here trying to be a instigator. Here are the comments he had pertaining to lethalhips appearance
bytch look like she grew up in a swamp :scust:

bytch my girl two shades darker than you, 5 times prettier than you and 30 pounds lighter than you you sea cow looking thot :scust:

No where near a beach and you look like you gotta damn inner tube wrapped around your midsection :huhldup:

Sohh hold up, when did nikkas start giving a fukk bout another mahfukka's feelings on this site :dahell:

Ole let me put my coat over the puddle so your shoes don't get wet ass nikka :scust:

I'm just bein honest breh, someone how to tell the bytch she average. I'm doing god's work :obama:
Most of you brehs turned a blind eye though...