@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

Giselle

Daps
The "Sistah-hood" (i.e. LSA drones) is hating on ole girl b/c she has sense and logical thought, hasn't gone thru the 'struggle' as if its a right of passage (:mjlol:) and doesn't hold any grudges towards black men. And once they found out she was really a woman, they had to criticize her looks. Yall should be ashamed :camby:

It's all gucci though cuz different opinions makes for great discussions.

This has nothing to do with lsa or people from lsa. Some of you guys are obsessed.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Which is what if I may ask?:lupe:
its the twilight zone in this piece, dont try to make sense of it
the audacity of @ModernFonzie saying he's never seen any men comment negatively on any coli ladies looks was just :wow:

i literally was doubting my memories and had to go back and reread that thread where he was attacking you

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
its the twilight zone in this piece, dont try to make sense of it
the audacity of @ModernFonzie saying he's never seen any men comment negatively on any coli ladies looks was just :wow:

i literally was doubting my memories and had to go back and reread that thread where he was attacking you
Exactly! Mind you I never attacked anyone's looks. it's just hilarious.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:ehh:
I'm just saying your 23, shes like 18/19 who knows what she has been through in her life age is just a number :kony:
Exactly, Im not talking about her age. I'm talking about her limited experiences and thought processes. @SouthernBelle (don't mean to drag you into this SB) and I both mentioned this in the first thread about her.

She still acts or at least comes across as an adolescent. Respect your elders. She's a 20 year old virgin who tries to tell mothers and wives what they should or shouldn't be doing. It's easy to judge when you have no reference or experience. We teach our children, simple terms such as right/wrong, good/bad, because that is the level of cognition they have. Eventually, as your mind develops your thought process should too. You should always continue to learn. But you have to first empty your cup.

You guys aren't helping her by boosting her ego but I see some people like pitting women against eachother for the sake of fukkery. You mock the "sisterhood" but stress unity and building. It isn't the female trolls saying anything about AL, yet you call us bitter black men bashing then act surprised when we get upset. Notice it's men making the threads about her. I peep game.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Cotonou, have you been there :lupe:

I've never been, but my father used to visit when he was living in Nigeria. My family is Ijaw. I would love to visit benin though. Do you guys eat egusi and okra soup?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
She will soon gets her wake up call from the Coli wolves; that's when the chicken will come home to roost.

The wolves will come out like they always do, because nikkaz will find out as usual that broads don't be fukkin wit randoms online like that and they just be running off at the mouth for attention. Positive and negative. The nikka that actually porks won't put anywhere close to the work these dukes are.

That's my one issue when muv fukaz simp. It doesn't actually work, so it's pointless.

On another note: @CinnaSlim has be dying in this thread.