@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Its like you guys want women to be bitter, just so you can high five each other and circle jerk, and then complain about women some more. Yet you talk about scorned women.

Yeah, I got married young. I have nothing against my ex. We were young and got married for the wrong reasons, and I've learned from it. My experiences give me a unique perspective on life and allow me to share wisdom.

I'm one of the main ones uplifting and expressing my love for black men. But ok... I realize how much some of you guys need the validation and ego boost.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Its like you guys want women to be bitter, just so you can high five each other and circle jerk, and then complain about women some more. Yet you talk about scorned women.

Yeah, I got married young. I have nothing against my ex. We were young and got married for the wrong reasons, and I've learned from it. My experiences give me a unique perspective on life and allow me to share wisdom.

I'm one of the main ones uplifting and expressing my love for black men. But ok... I realize how much some of you guys need the validation and ego boost.
girl ignore them. they have a narrative and are sticking to it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You already know this, you lil pot stirrer. :francis: How many 23 year olds do you know who've been through my experiences?

:ehh:
I'm just saying your 23, shes like 18/19 who knows what she has been through in her life age is just a number :kony: