@agnosticlady being a real female APPRECIATION thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@blackestofpanthers thats the entirety of our inbox history. Only thing I altered was the picture, but people saw me in Men of Coli and up until yesterday
I was on cam regularly in Tinychat.

No offense to @trilldealbaby but this is by far the least interesting conversation from a brehette in my inbox:shaq2: Didn't simp, she didnt call me ugly,
I tried to get ahead of the fukkery cause I thought dudes were sending her dikks and whatnot and she would put them out there. I figured if I bit the bullet,
we could go plat, I could crack jokes, nobody would notice that the thread premise didn't pay off.

I asked for a ban because I realized I curved a chick to post on the coli:aicmon: who the fukk does that.
Could you make those pics smaller and more unreadable? Thanks.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@blackestofpanthers thats the entirety of our inbox history. Only thing I altered was the picture, but people saw me in Men of Coli and up until yesterday
I was on cam regularly in Tinychat.

No offense to @trilldealbaby but this is by far the least interesting conversation from a brehette in my inbox:shaq2: Didn't simp, she didnt call me ugly,
I tried to get ahead of the fukkery cause I thought dudes were sending her dikks and whatnot and she would put them out there. I figured if I bit the bullet,
we could go plat, I could crack jokes, nobody would notice that the thread premise didn't pay off.

I asked for a ban because I realized I curved a chick to post on the coli:aicmon: who the fukk does that.
:wow: yall wildin tonight