After yesterday’s conference it’s clear that the best place to play multi-plats is PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not talking about building a whole PC. I'm talking about people deciding if they want to spend $500-700 on a new gpu, or one of the new consoles. not everyone is a 6 cert coli baller that can afford both this holiday season
Yeah, I get what you are saying. But I’m saying that market is pretty small.

Most people either would need to upgrade their whole PC or they are already console gamers.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm either gonna get a 3090 or 2x 3080 if they put the nvlink bridge on the 3080.
Not so much for sli but more so for streaming.

If I really wanna splurge i'll get a 3090 and get a 3070 as a streaming card.

i REALLY wanna wait for RDNA2, but i cant. My bday and black friday are coming up and I'm due for a new build from the ground up.

I hope Zen4 is out

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since we got all the stans in one thread

Time for that reality check again :youngsabo:

Yall can continue now

tumblr_mxiob2Yozm1qkoopko1_400.gif
Here's this babble retrofitted:

The Series X:

- has a handful of future game releases from a few AAA to indie console exclusives announced until the next few years.

-Is more powerful but is hamstrung by having to support Xbox One and PC which will have to target lower spec machines*(See Craig)

-Has no exclusives at launch

The PS5:

- is much faster than the Series X in SSD read/write speed and is reported to have visible differences in game design for it's exclusives and even some multiplats

- Will have a next generation controller that's completely built from the ground up with haptic feedback encompassing the entire controller that enables gamers to feel the texture and impact of the game even with resistances built into the triggers to simulate arrow pulls, gun barrel shots etc. Not the same as rumble triggers currently on Xbox.

-Will feature an entirely new user interface for the console unlike Series X which uses the same interface currently on Xbox One.

- has true exclusives unlike cross gen exclusives coming to Series X

- Has forward compatibility contrary to popular belief with PSVR, PS4 controllers(with PS4 games), fightsticks, headsets and other peripherals from PS4. Proof: Which PS4 peripherals will work on PS5?

-Almost all 4,000 titles for PS4 will be BC on PS5 with a good amount of them optimized for PS5 natively resulting in improved resolution/framerates by default.

- will allow for third party NVME cards to be installed in the PS5(xbox requires proprietary memory card)

-Has more AAA titles unannounced yet from their worldwide studios

- is the only console with VR compatibility day one with a second PSVR rumored to be in the works.

- has more promising next gen exclusives announced than the Series X(Horizon Forbidden west, Ratchet and Clank, Demon's Souls, Stray, God of War 2, Spider-Man Miles Morales, GT7(VR support possible)
200.gif

Y'all can continue now :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We should make a poll for the regulars here who have a true capable 4k UHD tv for PS5 and the new xbox :mjgrin: I bet the results would shock you :mjgrin:
Yup, gonna be a lot of cats running out to get new TVs that are HDMI 2.1. Can't imagine them bragging about 120fps and have no TV to see it. :lolbron:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You plan on playing a new console without a new TV that can handle all the new 4k graphics?
Extra controllers?
New head set if the mic jack is different than previous gens?
$50-70 games?
$12 a month for PSN?

consoles cost more than PCs.

console users are just dumber consumers.

get fooled by a cheaper entry price but by year 2 $1000 more into it than a high end PC :bryan:

I prefer to play on pc, but a console is more cheaper initially, and it's way more accessible.

Paying $400-$600 for a box that will give you 5-7 years of new AAA games. Unless you're really into shooters/RTS/MOBAs/MMO's or performance/graphics whore, there's no point in getting into pc gaming.

Also, not to mention, you'll likely never have to worry about troubleshooting issues(computer errors, games not working, etc)

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: I owned a PC and PS4. PC has allows me to play older games and not be out here begging for ports of em :lolbron:, and access to mods. And the PS4 for exclusives and tournament play. The average consumer doesn't care about 4K this and that, all those extras. They want to play their game and have fun. Consoles provided an experience that curated to their needs

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I'm not waiting years to play those ports, I just buy it twice. I don't think Sony will ever day one the exclusives for that reason
I’ve played two exclusives on launch ghosts and Spider-Man and I could’ve waited and should’ve waited for the price drop. I just played gow and uncharted 4 this year :yeshrug:. And I’ve been playing ps4 since 2015

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve played two exclusives on launch ghosts and Spider-Man and I could’ve waited and should’ve waited for the price drop. I just played gow and uncharted 4 this year :yeshrug:. And I’ve been playing ps4 since 2015

Yea I could wait but I don't want to :whew: if it's a yr like Death Stranding I'm definitely cool with that if it means a ground up port. That's one I skipped out on entirely until PC.

Edit: then again I had to cop Red Dead 2 at hour 0 on PS4 and again on PC

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The stupidity of the average Sony stan is staggering like the gap between ps5 and Xbox games. Sony heads straight up now saying "look, the ps5 some shyt so I'll get a PC now :laff: but listen. If I don't EXPOSE!!! stupidity here then I'll ban myself for a week, ok :handshake:

Now here is rekka replying to @daze23 about console gamers and PC gaming...

I agree, but then this happened...

First off, steam/Xbox/:ufdup:
Microsoft's latest games are all top sellers on Steam
Now they bold is you doing your Sony stans move where now instead of a console war it's a PC/PS5 combo as the "logical" choice. But for the same price of a ps5 you can have the best of both worlds with BC efforts that are not being matched elsewhere and a gamepass service that'll keep you fed all year round. That's not logical bruh and you're serious :mjlol:

Now back to the gift that keeps on giving, after you make your play for PC, the niigga who just said console gamers don't care about pc he then does this...

Ladies and gentlemen, Rekkapryde and I share the same opinion on this topic. But when it comes to pure hate, he'll contradict his own beliefs :picard:

Boot on neck season :blessed:

If a person is a computer gamer then they either have to buy a monitor or they already have one. Same with a console gamer. Now when it comes to what's the better investment? Well one can be the centerpiece for your living room while the other could be used in a laundry room. If you add human elements to the equation you'll see your logic is humanly flawed. Big screen TV >>> a monitor. We know you be renting studios n shyt (apartments not studio time) :jbhmm:

Guess who dapped this post? I keep him relevant, but I think I'm going to start ignoring casual gamers. They bring nothing to the anything, I heard he was a liability on the battlefield as well :patrice:
Answer three questions and then I’ll deign to read this old man yells at cloud shyt:

1) Do you own an Xbox One X? Since you spent the second half of this generation bragging about improved textures and framerates

2) Do you own a 4K UHD tv with HDR?

3) Will you be buying a Series X at launch?

nikkas out here talking about pixels while playing Xbox 360s on ten year old tvs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:yeshrug: I owned a PC and PS4. PC has allows me to play older games and not be out here begging for ports of em :lolbron:, and access to mods. And the PS4 for exclusives and tournament play. The average consumer doesn't care about 4K this and that, all those extras. They want to play their game and have fun. Consoles provided an experience that curated to their needs
Bullshyt :laff: first off only Sony gamers say nobody cares about 4k, then PC heads with inadequate rigs will say that too. But you don't hear it at all times because it contradicts the narrative created to get into pc gaming in the first place :francis:

Xbox by the way has multiplats on lock and they still work online because Xbox isn't closing down servers left and right. On PlayStation they don't have a cloud ecosystem that allows them to run your games forever. Very important tidbit that never gets mentioned...
Answer three questions and then I’ll deign to read this old man yells at cloud shyt:

1) Do you own an Xbox One X? Since you spent the second half of this generation bragging about improved textures and framerates

2) Do you own a 4K UHD tv with HDR?

3) Will you be buying a Series X at launch?

nikkas out here talking about pixels while playing Xbox 360s on ten year old tvs
Yes, yes, likely yes.
Getting a system at launch... Xbox requires you to get a New TV. See, I want not just native 4k with hdr. See you Sony dudes still learning because you didn't need to know... But you'll need VRR now and a panel that accepts hdmi 2.1 if you want 4k/120. Dual cell tech gives you 12 bit color, micro led hitting now, oleds are plummeting in prices but you're not aware of this yet. So I'm not pressed to have a series x until I have a new set. Not guaranteed it'll be available before launch.

When it comes to finances, I will be able to afford it. I know that these companies have great deals shortly after launch like free games with console purchase. If Halo is slated for early 2021 I might wait till then. Haven't fully decided yet

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt :laff: first off only Sony gamers say nobody cares about 4k, then PC heads with inadequate rigs will say that too. But you don't hear it at all times because it contradicts the narrative created to get into pc gaming in the first place :francis:

Xbox by the way has multiplats on lock and they still work online because Xbox isn't closing down servers left and right. On PlayStation they don't have a cloud ecosystem that allows them to run your games forever. Very important tidbit that never gets mentioned...

Yes, yes, likely yes.
Getting a system at launch... Xbox requires you to get a New TV. See, I want not just native 4k with hdr. See you Sony dudes still learning because you didn't need to know... But you'll need VRR now and a panel that accepts hdmi 2.1 if you want 4k/120. Dual cell tech gives you 12 bit color, micro led hitting now, oleds are plummeting in prices but you're not aware of this yet. So I'm not pressed to have a series x until I have a new set. Not guaranteed it'll be available before launch.

When it comes to finances, I will be able to afford it. I know that these companies have great deals shortly after launch like free games with console purchase. If Halo is slated for early 2021 I might wait till then. Haven't fully decided yet
Look, breh, I want you to enjoy your system of choosing, and the games you want. I know we talk a lot of shyt in the ‘Cadium, but it’s all jokes. I think the Series X is a great console, and will likely buy one when they release a slightly slimmer hardware update. I just dislike the fact that Microsoft’s marketing keeps shytting all over their own console, saying you don’t need to buy one, because it makes me worried that if I buy some games for the Series X I won’t be able to access them when Xbox finally shuts shop and becomes Game Pass for good.

Buy whatever gives you the best bang for your buck, and I know that Microsoft will have great trade-in deals for the Series X, which is great news for all of us. Let us know your review of the system after you’ve had it for a while. Peace.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Here's this babble retrofitted:

200.gif

Y'all can continue now :mjlol:

:mjgrin:

1) MSFS2020 on PC is cross gen and far, far more technically groundbreaking than any PS5 game you can think of
Not bad for a cross gen game held back by the current gen consoles huh :krs:

2) you say the SX doesnt have launches that are cross gen, again this isnt true at all since Scorn and the Medium two titles that come to mind that arent cross gen and are slated to be launch titles

So really apart from the lies you told, you basically juelzd your way into saying you agree with everything I said but that I just need to add that the ps5s controller shakes better and you can play vr at launch

VR titles im sure youre oh so excited to play :obama:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, gonna be a lot of cats running out to get new TVs that are HDMI 2.1. Can't imagine them bragging about 120fps and have no TV to see it. :lolbron:

We should make a poll for the regulars here who have a true capable 4k UHD tv for PS5 and the new xbox :mjgrin: I bet the results would shock you :mjgrin:

This is very true.

Most don't even realize it though

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is very true.

Most don't even realize it though

I'm still waiting on a projector that can do 4k VRR.

My current TV is HDR10 with 4k60 so I might just hold off for another year. The good games over 60fps will be few and far between early. I'm still good at a locked 4k60 with my current tv