After yesterday’s conference it’s clear that the best place to play multi-plats is PC

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
You told no lies, such as no real BC for PS4 games or enhancements and no forward compatibility.

Just today another game is getting free PS4 upgrades

Thats nice, now in order for PS5 to catch up with the SX in the BC department

It would have to

1) have cross generational BC for all PS1, 2, 3 and 4 titles

2) have BC for all PS4 games not just the "overwhelming majority"

3) have absolute forward compatibility as far as controllers and accessories (ie being able to use a ps4 controller to play any playstation game the player wants)

Let me know when you find a twitter post with all that, ill be waiting :youngsabo:

You keep talking about MSFS as if it's some sort of game everybody is hyped for.

It's a sim dog. I could say Dreams PS4 is one of the most technically advanced games out since it lets gamers create pretty much any type of game or Star Citizen but I know you only care about MSFS since it's from Microsoft. :mjlol:

Scorn and The Medium I can bet you is a timed exclusive.

You're so freaking biased you had to come up with a list of false news and overemphasizing Series X to make it look exciting.

Xbox stans :mjlol:

We can bet our accounts if you like :mjgrin:

Sim or not, MSFS the only game that allows you to fly around a 2 petabyte 3D dynamic model of the entire planet

Any half way intelligent person would come the realization that the tech in question will be used for other types of games not just "sims" and has massive potential that the PS5 simply has no answer to but this is the arcadium

When dream or any other PS5 title comes even remotely close to achieving that kind technical fidelity you let me know :mjcry:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

It would have to

3) have absolute forward compatibility as far as controllers and accessories (ie being able to use a ps4 controller to play any playstation game the player wants)

Let me know when you find a twitter post with all that, ill be waiting :youngsabo:

Sim or not, MSFS the only game that allows you to fly around a 2 petabyte 3D dynamic model of the entire planet

Any half way intelligent person would come the realization that the tech in question will be used for other types of games not just "sims" and has massive potential that the PS5 simply has no answer to but this is the arcadium

When dream or any other PS5 title comes even remotely close to achieving that kind technical fidelity you let me know :mjcry:
Why are you such a goofy nikka, man? What PS3 era games have you played lately? Name every game from the PS3/360 era you’ve played in the last 12 months, which is unavailable on the PS4. Also, this controllers being forward compatible is a desperate attempt by Xbots to recreate a Don Mattrick moment going into the next generation. Goofy nikka, the only reason Microsoft didn’t update the controller was because they didn’t want to sink any more money into a console they’ll probably have to sell at a huge loss just to compete with Sony. They’re mitigating their losses by giving you the same dusty old controller.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Why are you such a goofy nikka, man? What PS3 era games have you played lately? Name every game from the PS3/360 era you’ve played in the last 12 months, which is unavailable on the PS4. Also, this controllers being forward compatible is a desperate attempt by Xbots to recreate a Don Mattrick moment going into the next generation. Goofy nikka, the only reason Microsoft didn’t update the controller was because they didn’t want to sink any more money into a console they’ll probably have to sell at a huge loss just to compete with Sony. They’re mitigating their losses by giving you the same dusty old controller.

:mjlol:

:umad:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk is gonna drop $499 or $599 on a Series X when they could cop a 3070 for that price? Even with a shyt CPU the 3070 should destroy the Series X. Not to mention, Nvidia’s TFLOPS significantly outperform AMD’s TFLOPS in real world results. In conclusion, if you purchase a Series X you share your girl and you might as well call Phil Spencer daddy.
fukk PC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It would have to

How can you expect it to "catch up" when the Xbox itself doesn't support all 360 let alone all Xbox original games? 360 has at least 2000 games of which only 600 works on Xbox One and as of 2019 MSFT will no longer add 360 or Xbox games to BC.
Microsoft no longer adding Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to Xbox One's back catalogue - Tech Ordeal.

Watch you spin this and say the rest of the games don't matter.

:dahell:

MSFT says the same thing son.

They won't ever say "all" games because that opens them up to potential issues later on.
Overwhelming majority is basically to avoid someone who got time trying to open a lawsuit again Sony/MSFT because some obscure game doesn't work via BC.

Can you use the Kinect on the Series X? :unimpressed:Exactly.
Xbox Series X can play all Xbox One games, unless they use Kinect.
Xbox Series X won’t support Kinect hardware, games

"bu bu but Sony must have abS0LUtE f0rward compatibility to catch up!"

Plus yesterday MSFT announced an initiative for supporting officially licensed accessories with their new branding.
designed-for-Xbox-partners.jpg

I can bet there's stuff that won't work.

Then you might as well ban yourself now silly.

The Medium Gets First Gameplay Footage; Game to Launch on PlayStation 5 Later

Acting smug not even knowing everything :mjlol:

Again, who really gives a shyt? You like the game cool, but you only parading this "petabyte 3d dynamic model" phrase because it's on Xbox.

Stop projecting your own nonsense. Nobody said anything bad about the tech, I just said it being a sim doesn't exactly set the gaming world ablaze. The hell is hard to understand?

Yeah, you completely drank the entire gallon of kool-aid when you can't stop talking about a simulator because it's available only on Xbox.

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
So you don’t, in fact, play any games from the 360 era?

I dont know, do I? :mjgrin:

How can you expect it to "catch up" when the Xbox itself doesn't support all 360 let alone all Xbox original games? 360 has at least 2000 games of which only 600 works on Xbox One and as of 2019 MSFT will no longer add 360 or Xbox games to BC.
Microsoft no longer adding Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to Xbox One's back catalogue - Tech Ordeal.

Watch you spin this and say the rest of the games don't matter.

:dahell:

MSFT says the same thing son.

They won't ever say "all" games because that opens them up to potential issues later on.
Overwhelming majority is basically to avoid someone who got time trying to open a lawsuit again Sony/MSFT because some obscure game doesn't work via BC.

Can you use the Kinect on the Series X? :unimpressed:Exactly.
Xbox Series X can play all Xbox One games, unless they use Kinect.
Xbox Series X won’t support Kinect hardware, games

"bu bu but Sony must have abS0LUtE f0rward compatibility to catch up!"

Plus yesterday MSFT announced an initiative for supporting officially licensed accessories with their new branding.
designed-for-Xbox-partners.jpg

I can bet there's stuff that won't work.

All that typing and the SX still

1) does BC across multiple generation whilst the ps5 doesnt

and

2) older accesories like the xb1 controller can be used to play SX games whilst PS4 controller cant play ps5 games

Sorry bruh the SX does BC and FC better than the PS5, theres no juelzin your way out of this one:mjcry:

Again, who really gives a shyt? You like the game cool, but you only parading this "petabyte 3d dynamic model" phrase because it's on Xbox.

Stop projecting your own nonsense. Nobody said anything bad about the tech, I just said it being a sim doesn't exactly set the gaming world ablaze. The hell is hard to understand?

Yeah, you completely drank the entire gallon of kool-aid when you can't stop talking about a simulator because it's available only on Xbox.

Youre right, maybe I should talk about inferior SSD tech used in a game made for children because Sony is behind it like you :obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know, do I? :mjgrin:

All that typing and the SX still

1) does BC across multiple generation whilst the ps5 doesnt

and

2) older accesories like the xb1 controller can be used to play SX games whilst PS4 controller cant play ps5 games

Sorry bruh the SX does BC and FC better than the PS5, theres no juelzin your way out of this one:mjcry:

Youre right, maybe I should talk about inferior SSD tech used in a game made for children because Sony is behind it like you :obama:
:mjlol: