After yesterday’s conference it’s clear that the best place to play multi-plats is PC

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
All that price hiding by Microsoft and Sony.... dumb asses.

Spider-man Miles and the PS5 version of regular spider-man better be damn impressive.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
yep, they fuct around not giving people a price, date, or pre-order, and now Nvidia dropped a bomb

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah, there's not gonna be much reason for me to wait on any PS5 exclusive port.

Looking at possibly 5-6 years to play Ghosts of Tsushima 1, then however much longer for the sequel? All the way good on that.

As bad as horizon zero down was optimized you can keep those PS5 exclusives :hhh:

Daps
the console crowd does not give 2 fukks. :yeshrug:
the 30 teraflops won't be utilized because devs will have to optimize for both consoles and multiple pc gaming setups
the last game to utilize the power of the latest pc technology was crysis which looked like a cgi movie the first time I saw it
at least w/ the ps5 and maybe the series x one day first part devs will take advantage of a closed
system
multiplatforms should perform perfectly w/ 4k-8k and 60 fps+ :picard:

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m getting all multi plats on pc:yeshrug::ehh::ehh:
New Assassin creed :ehh:
Watch dogs legion:ehh:
Far cry 6:ehh:
I’m definitely coping the 3070 off rip:mjgrin::mjgrin: it will go nice next to me 1600x Rosen cpu:mjgrin: maybe I’ll upgrade that:wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who the fukk is gonna drop $499 or $599 on a Series X when they could cop a 3070 for that price? Even with a shyt CPU the 3070 should destroy the Series X. Not to mention, Nvidia’s TFLOPS significantly outperform AMD’s TFLOPS in real world results. In conclusion, if you purchase a Series X you share your girl and you might as well call Phil Spencer daddy.
Damn no mention of PlayStation means you waving the flag on this one huh :win:

Now tell us all, how much will it cost total to have a PC equivalent to everything the series x does. Or are we just plugging controllers and monitors into the gpu and calling it a day?

Need you to keep it all the way 100 here, thanks :handshake:

And you do realize console gamers don't wanna play with PC gamers who aim with keyboards and mice, they don't play sports games like that, and most ppl who games in general do so on console. Please don't compare super mario to dota and say it's all the same. PC heads be having celebrations when console games get ported. Xbox dominates steam, fukk outta here :bryan: