After yesterday’s conference it’s clear that the best place to play multi-plats is PC

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is a step in the right direction, but we're not quite there for PC being accepted by most people as THE place to play multi-platform games. While the prices on these cards are less than I think a lot of people, they're still probably closer to the top end of the budget for a lot of people. Comparing spending $1500 or more to get a full PC up and running against the maybe $600 for a new console that will end up being good enough is going to be tough for some people.
You plan on playing a new console without a new TV that can handle all the new 4k graphics?
Extra controllers?
New head set if the mic jack is different than previous gens?
$50-70 games?
$12 a month for PSN?

consoles cost more than PCs.

console users are just dumber consumers.

get fooled by a cheaper entry price but by year 2 $1000 more into it than a high end PC :bryan:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You plan on playing a new console without a new TV that can handle all the new 4k graphics?
Extra controllers?
New head set if the mic jack is different than previous gens?
$50-70 games?

$12 a month for PSN?

consoles cost more than PCs.

console users are just dumber consumers.

get fooled by a cheaper entry price but by year 2 $1000 more into it than a high end PC :bryan:
To the bolded...nikkas tried to say Xbox making their peripherals BC was dumb but it seems to eliminate those costs you mentioned.

Also, if you are already gaming on a current gen console, there's a chance that you have a capable tv.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To the bolded...nikkas tried to say Xbox making their peripherals BC was dumb but it seems to eliminate those costs you mentioned.

Also, if you are already gaming on a current gen console, there's a chance that you have a capable tv.

We should make a poll for the regulars here who have a true capable 4k UHD tv for PS5 and the new xbox :mjgrin: I bet the results would shock you :mjgrin:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't bother. Breh shows up in threads just to argue.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you act like no one owns a PC and consoles. I'm sure there's people that decided yesterday to put off buying a next gen console to buy a new Nvidia card. if the consoles got out there first with a price and pre-order, things might have been different
If you already have a PC that you can just strap one of these in, you probably already anticipated doing that.

The console and PC enthusiast market are two separate markets.

Nobody who was anticipating buying these consoles saw that news and thought,” yeah I’ll go out and build a $1200 computer instead:ehh:

Sony/Microsoft don’t need to release an exact price for people to know what they are getting into.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you already have a PC that you can just strap one of these in, you probably already anticipated doing that.

Nobody who was anticipating buying these consoles saw that news and thought,” yeah I’ll go out and build a $1200 computer instead:ehh:

Sony/Microsoft don’t need to release an exact price for people to know what they are getting into.

Facts.

Brehs out here acting like there aren't a lot of people (doesn't seem to be anyone posting here, to be fair) who have anxiety over this lack of date/pricing info because they "don't know how much money they're supposed to set aside". Those same people aren't going to look at spending, let's say $600 for a new console versus spending $500-700 for a video card ALONE while building or buying a PC, and rethink things at least.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The stupidity of the average Sony stan is staggering like the gap between ps5 and Xbox games. Sony heads straight up now saying "look, the ps5 some shyt so I'll get a PC now :laff: but listen. If I don't EXPOSE!!! stupidity here then I'll ban myself for a week, ok :handshake:

Now here is rekka replying to @daze23 about console gamers and PC gaming...
Dog, the vast mjority of console cats don't give a fukk. They just don't
I agree, but then this happened...
Xbox dominates Steam? :dahell:

As for the other components in a PC, it’s far easier for the average person to justify spending money on a new computer than a device only used for playing games, with no killer app at that. Between the Xbox having zero enticing offerings, and Game Pass being on PC, the average console buyer would most likely choose the PS5 for couch gaming, and build a pc for “productivity” plus gaming. Clear?
First off, steam/Xbox/:ufdup:
Microsoft's latest games are all top sellers on Steam
Now they bold is you doing your Sony stans move where now instead of a console war it's a PC/PS5 combo as the "logical" choice. But for the same price of a ps5 you can have the best of both worlds with BC efforts that are not being matched elsewhere and a gamepass service that'll keep you fed all year round. That's not logical bruh and you're serious :mjlol:

Now back to the gift that keeps on giving, after you make your play for PC, the niigga who just said console gamers don't care about pc he then does this...
stop wasting keystrokes on Courtdog
Ladies and gentlemen, Rekkapryde and I share the same opinion on this topic. But when it comes to pure hate, he'll contradict his own beliefs :picard:
:russ:

I swear yall hate this cat because he constantly points out your stupidity :wow:
Boot on neck season :blessed:
We should make a poll for the regulars here who have a true capable 4k UHD tv for PS5 and the new xbox :mjgrin: I bet the results would shock you :mjgrin:
If a person is a computer gamer then they either have to buy a monitor or they already have one. Same with a console gamer. Now when it comes to what's the better investment? Well one can be the centerpiece for your living room while the other could be used in a laundry room. If you add human elements to the equation you'll see your logic is humanly flawed. Big screen TV >>> a monitor. We know you be renting studios n shyt (apartments not studio time) :jbhmm:
Console gamers don't give 2 fukks about PCs and graphics cards :mjlol:
Guess who dapped this post? I keep him relevant, but I think I'm going to start ignoring casual gamers. They bring nothing to the anything, I heard he was a liability on the battlefield as well :patrice:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know, PC heads no damn well most people are not PC gamers. So why is that narrative being pushed at all?

This forum is console dominated, there are rarely any threads on PC gaming so Sony stans create this narrative of ps5/pc or ps5/switch. Just as long as it's not Xbox... Even if it's more capable, bc with extra, real Ray tracing, more games in development, gamepass, lead platform moving forward, better multiplats even if it wasn't the lead but it is so yeah... This is easy. Xbox series s or x ftw

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I'm not talking about building a whole PC. I'm talking about people deciding if they want to spend $500-700 on a new gpu, or one of the new consoles. not everyone is a 6 cert coli baller that can afford both this holiday season